03

Oh my jinxx! A chapter!!!! A short one...but a chapter. I actually had so much trouble writing this chapter, I have terrible writers block right now, and it's making it so hard to think. But I kept on writing and ended up with this. Hope you like it :)

Dean's pov

I quickly looked away from the window, back to my sister who was paying for all the food we got.

"Hurry up." I tried to make her go faster.

It wasn't because I was scared of Cook, it was just cause it's been almost a week since we met and I haven't called him.

"Calm down dude." Ariel told me, not turning her head. "I'm almost done."

I groaned, my back to the window but I could feel the stare on the back of my head.

"Okay." Ariel said, flicking my head. "I'm finished."

"Fucking finally." I mumbled under my breath, following her out of the store.

I helped her put all the bags into the trunk, going quickly.

"Oh shit."

I looked up at Ariel who was patting her pockets with confusion on her face.

"I'll be right back." She went back inside the store, leaving me alone by the car with a cart still half full with grocery bags.
"Hello Dean."

I froze when I heard the British accent, and I felt him standing right behind me.

"You haven't called me."

"I lost your number."

I grabbed a couple more bags from the cart and shoved them into the trunk with the rest of the bags.

"Then why don't you give me your number." Cook stated, leaning against the car. "I'll make sure I won't lose it."

"I don't know." I didn't know what else to say.

"What don't you know?"

I looked over at him, biting my lip.

"I don't know you."

He crossed his arms, a smirk still on his face.

"Give me your number and we'll change that."

I stayed still for a second, looking over towards the door to see if I could spot the bright red hair.

"Okay."

Cook full on smiled and pulled out a pen from his pocket, giving it to me.

I grabbed his hand, pulling it closer to me so I could see and I started writing my phone number on the back of his hand.

"I'll call you." He stated, letting his arms drop to the sides.

I bit my lip, watching as he walked away from me, not even noticing that Ariel had snuck up behind me.

"Who was that?"

I jumped at the sound of her voice, turning around to face her.

"No one." I stated quickly, my eyes wide.

I watched her eyebrows go up, I knew she didn't believe me.

"Is there something you want to tell me Dean?"

I shook my head, reaching into the cart and grabbing the 4 bags that were left and I put them in the trunk.

"Okay..." She said softly. "Just know that if you ever need to talk...i'm here."

I nodded again, looking into her eyes.

"Can we go home?" I asked. "I still have stuff to unpack."

Ariel nodded, pushing the cart out of the way.

I got into the car and looked out the window, tuning out whatever was going on in the car and thinking about what just happened.