012

I feel like no one is reading this anymore cause no one is voting anymore and i don't get anymore comments. This is probably me being needy but I am needy so if anyone is still reading this than please give me feedback. Anyways I'm gonna stop being needy and let you read the very short chapter.

Dean's pov

"You haven't been answering me." Cook stood directly in front of me, his head tilted down so he could look at me.

I didn't answer, I tilted my head down to the floor, not wanting to look at his face.

"It's not very nice not to look at someone when they're talking to you." Cook got close to my face. "Why haven't you been answering my messages?"

"You're an asshole." I found a little bit of courage, and looked up, looking right into Cook's eyes. "You kinda stood me up." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I tried to text you and tell you that I wasn't going to make it." He sounded like he was telling the truth. "But my texts never sent." He leaned in closer to me. "Let me make it up to you."
"No thanks." I leaned back as far as I could but the wall stopped me from getting to far.

"Come on Dean." His voice was soothing and gentle bit at the same time forceful. "Live a little." He took my silence as a yes. "Tomorrow night, at 6 o'clock. Meet at the park."

Persephone walked out of the bathroom as Cook was walking away.

"You ready to go?" She asked me, readjusting her jacket.

"Yep." I cleared my throat. Let's go."