015

Dean took the last drag of the joint between his fingers and slipped it into the empty pop can on Alexis's side table.

"I'm hungry." Dean stated, letting his head sink into the fluffy pillow. "Go get food." He pushed at Alexis's leg.

"Bossy." But she got up anyways.

Dean closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of relaxation.

"Oh look who's here again."

Slowly Dean opened his eyes, squinting his eyes from the harsh light that came through the open door.

Cook was leaning against the door frame, his arms crossed over his chest and an annoyed look on his face.

"Hi Cook." Dean mumbled, shutting his eyes again.

"You know you have a house of your own."

"I can't get high at my house." Dean mumbled. "I can get high here."

"How does your sister like you spending all your time here?"

"She doesn't know I'm here." Dean was getting tired of Cook's questions, and just wanted something to eat and then to fall asleep. "Go awayyyyyy." The last word was dragged out and made him burst out laughing at how his voice sounded.

Cook rolled his eyes, pushing off of the frame and walking away.

Alexis came back into the room, balancing 2 bowls, a full bag of chips, a plate with 3 pizza slices on it and a couple bags of different candies.

"I couldn't figure out which one to bring so I brought them all."

Dean sat up on his knees, grabbing the top snacks and laying them down on the bed.

Alexis sat down on the bed, knocking the candy bags over.

The two snacked in silence, occasionally switching the food with the others.

"Your brother doesn't like me." Dean commented after a long time of no talking.

"He does." Alexis reached for the bowl of Doritos. "He just doesn't like us hanging out."

"Why? I'm amazing." Dean reached into the bowl, grabbing a handful of chips.

"He likes you." Alexis stated like it was no big deal.

Dean coughed, swinging his head to look over at Alexis. "He what?!"

"Likes you." She answered, smiling slightly when she looked over at Dean.

Dean didn't know if it was the drugs that were clouding his mind or if he was just shocked that someone could like him.

Alexis reached forwards, pushing all the food away.

She went up onto her knees, swinging her leg over Dean's, straddling him. "He's not the only one that does." She leaned her head down and pressed her lips against Dean's.