18

Dean's pov

I walked into the house, taking a deep breath and shutting the door behind me.

Immediately after the door clicked shut, I heard footsteps.

Ariel appeared in the entrance to the kitchen. Her arms were crossed and her face looked as red as her hair.

"Where have you been?!"

"I got distracted." I told her, thinking back over everything that happened in the past hour and a half.

"I gave you a curfew Dean." She stepped closer to me. "I expect you to follow it."

"I'm sorry okay." I ran my hands through my hair. "It was one time."

"No."

I looked up, dropping my hand.

"You've been gone all the time, I know you haven't been with Persephone either. She came to the door earlier today asking for you."

I swore under my breath, looking off to the side.

"Where have you been?"

"Just walking around." I lied. "Trying to learn how to get around this stupid place."

"If you were just walking around..." She came at me and before I could stop her, she was pulling the neck of my shirt down. "Why are you covered in hickies?"

I stepped back into the coatroom, looking at my neck in the mirror.

Small red spots were scattered up my neck and some were turning purple ready.

I swore at Cook in my head, remembering his lips on my neck.

"Have you been having sex?"

I turned back to Ariel, twisting my hands in my shirt. "Ari!"

"You're 13 years old Dean, you don't need to be having sex!"

"It's none of your business if I am or not!"

Both of us were raising our voices with each word said.

"You could get a STD! Or get someone pregnant!" She threw her hands up. "You're way to young for this Dean!"

"You're just jealous that I lost my virginity before you!"

Ariel shut her eyes and let out a deep breath. "Go to your room Dean."

"Fine." I walked past her and stomped up the stairs.