Love Me Or Not But It's war between Crimson and Cypress

Chapter 1: The start.

                 I am Beatrice Dawn Emerald. I am 16 years old in high school with my twin sister, my little sister, my little brother and my friends. I am the mot popular emo kid in my school. My twin’s name is Ivy Hazel Emerald. She is why my parents hates me. It’s always been that she was the good child. They always told me I was never as good as her. The truth is they don’t want to believe I’m better then ivy because  I don’t act like ivy which she’s a slut so why would I.                

                    My best friends are the most important thing in my life other my little sister Lexis Ava is just like me she’s just 16 like her twin brother Blaze. I know what your thinking who name’s their kid Blaze. Well, that’s just my parents. Blaze is treated worse then me and Ava. He’s like me and Ava emo, but my father thinks he’s gay because of it.

             My best friends are Ace, Alec, Bianca (a.k.a  Blanca), and violet. We hang out with with Ava and  Blaze because we both hate the wicked bitch lead cheerleader. My SISTER. One reason she on my parents good side is because she’s a cheerleader. They wanted me to be one too but, I had other plain’s. I then created my band The Secret. Me, Blanca sing. Blaze is the lead guitar along with help from Alec. Drummers is Ace. And bass players are my sister Ava and Violet. I wouldn’t say where more popular then Ivy, but we are the most popular group in school and the first emo group to be popular.

             My father comes home every night drunk beats me Ava and Blaze. I was given a room with Ivy but I took the room with Blaze and Ava.  My father doesn’t know that my mom candy does drugs and we keep it that way.

              My best friend’s know about my father beating Ava, Blaze, and me. They would try to let us live with them but I say that we can’t. I have a plain to leave when I’m 18. I am taking Ava and Blaze with me because I will not let them suffer when they don’t have to.

                Ace has long blond hair that cover his eyes with gray eyes. He’s 6 foot feet tall. Blanca has short blond hair with deep blue eye’s she’s as tall as me. Alec has long black eyes that cover his eyes with green eyes. Violet is short with short black hair and her eye’s are violet.  Blaze has long hair that covers his eyes and hazel eye’s he is 3 inches taller then me. I know how can your little brother be taller then you well it’s normal. On the other hand Ava is short with hazel eye’s but she dye’s her hair different colors every month for some odd reason. Ivy and I are not the same at all. I have long black hair with blue-green eye’s and I’m 5 feet tall. I only wear skinny jeans, t-shirts. I don’t always wear skirt’s and dresses but I wear them. Ivy on the hand is 5 feet with long blond hair hazel eye’s and she wear’s a lot of  Minnie skirts dresses and sluty outfit’s. 

       I was on my way to school in my truck with my sister and brother when Blaze asked me. “yo beat, tell me why Ivy asked me to sit with her in lunch?” 

“I don’t know.” I said looking at him for a second then I turned back to the road. “maybe to pry us all apart .” “she is such a bitch.” Ava and Blaze said at the same time. 

“what are you two twin’s.” I asked laughing. 

“No shit.” Blaze said in between laugh’s.

“Stop the car.” Ava screamed making me stop.

“what happened.” I saw looking at her opening the door. 

“what up guys.” Alec said getting in the car.

“what the hell. Ava we could have been killed you know that.” I said smacking the back of her head.