Chapter 21: so are we a "thing"?

                    It's been a day or two since me and Blake had the big fight. He hasn't come to visit me but my brother has talked to him. He said that Blake said he missed me and really wanted to be wih me but he was just scared I hurt him again. The thing is for him to think that after I took a bullet for him is so stupid. I just wish that I was never brought into the world I'm in. With Dylan and all the fighting. Yeah, I love the Crimson's but it seems the more I try to make things right they go wrong. Any way Blaze finally got with Violet. When me and the crew heard this we started to dance and I screamed out I thought he was gay. It was pretty funny.

* knock knock*

"come in!" I yelled. Then the unreliable happen Blake walked in. I looked at him with a hurt expression and turned back to watching t.v.

"beat we need to talk this out." he said softly. I shook my head and he turned off my t.v. I looked at him with my best wtf look. "don't give me that look. You know this is the only way to get you to hear me out." I rolled my eyes at him as he sat on the hospital bed with me.

"what do you want Blake? I gave you my heart right in his spot and you crushed it. You want to do it again? Do you enjoy doing that?" I said. He looked at me like was crazy.

"why would you even think that? I came here to get you back. I need you and I don't want that to change. Please just forgive me and take me back."

"Why should I? Yeah, we love each other but it seems that when we say it something happens."

" that's something were going to have to take care of when the time comes but I really want to be with you."

"if we get together don't hurt me and I wont hurt you please."

"of course."

"so are we a "thing"?" I asked.

"yup." he said. Then he leaned in for a kiss. He pulled me closer to him and that's when we heard cheers and claps. I pulled away to see all of our friends.

"so are you guys back with eachother?" Cameron asked. All the others agreed with him.

"yeah we are." Blake said with a loving look to me. I smiled and Blaze and Ava came running to me. I smiled and they stayed for couple of hours. They brought me my iPod since I was leaving in like a week or three days.

*Three day's later*

"You ready to get out this joint Beat?" Blaze yelled coming in with Blake.I smiled and nodded.I had a slang to keep my hand up so i wouldn't hurt myself. Thing's with Blake are awesome. He comes every day. does home work with me plays games and we watch movies that he brings on his laptop. he helped me change allot to. i got off the bed and they closed the door and shade. Blake started to take off my tank top as Blaze got my stuff out the bag. Blake helped me put on the Black tank  top and Black skinny jeans that Blaze picked for me. Blaze did my hair and put my shoes on while Blake packed my stuff. I brushed my teeth and we walked out after saying goodbye to the doctors and nurses. Dylan got locked up and his father was so mad that he said when he gets out he's going to go live in England.

"So what you want to do first?" Blake asked.

"I want to go talk to Ivy.I want to know why when i woke up that day after i was shot she was there.I want to see if we can be a family again with her." i said. they stopped in thiwer tracks and looked at me.

"Are you sure?"they asked at the same time. I nodded and got in the back seat. Blake got in with me and pulled me close to him. I smiled at him and he smiled down at me. 

____________________________________________________________________________

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH whats going to happen with Ivy and Beat?AWWWWWWWWW Blake and Beat are back together. The pic is