chapter 12: going back home.

Chapter 12:  going back home.

        Two days passed since the party and I’ve been catching up with max. it was time to go back home. I really didn’t want to but Max said he would come.  I told him I was saving for a house and he could move in if he helped me get one and he said yes. I was so happy I started to jump up and down. We where at the mall we got home yesterday. 

“so what do you have to buy?”  Blake, Blaze, and Blanca said.

“I don know!” I said laughing.

“Hey sexy!” Dylan said slapping my ass.

“BACK OFF!” I said.

“you got a back bone now”

“always have and always will.”

“well you never had one with me if you know what I mean.”

“Cut the bull shit cause we never hooked up.”

“what the fuck.”

“leave me alone.”

“can we talk please. Then I’ll leave you alone.”

“fine, guys leave.”

“I’m not leaving you Beat” Blake said.

“it wasn’t an answer it was a fucking statement.” and with that he walked off. “what you want?”

“I want you to forgive me. Take me back please Beat I never stopped loving you just please.” he begged.

“I’m sorry Dylan I really am. But we broke up you broke up with me I found Blake and I’m sorry.” I said.

“please I’m begging you. I miss you so much. I’ll do anything for you anything. Just please.” he pulled me close to his chest and I can hear his heart beat. I looked at him and saw him crying. It was true that I love him but I love Blake. Dylan always had this over me. I would melt by his touch. I don’t know what to do. Its Dylan the loving caring sweet football player or Blake the badass caring sweet football player.

“Dylan like I said I’m sorry but I’m with Blake and you hurt me.” I was now crying. Great my make up was messed up.

“Beat I never meant to hurt you I love you so much.” he gripped me tighter. And looked me in the eyes.  Should I forgive him? Should I stay with Blake? All these question’s and not a single answer.

“Dylan I’m sorry but I cant maybe if I think about it then my mind would be clear ok.”

“fine.” he let me go and looked down. I looked at before running to my car but I was stopped by Blaze and Blake in front of me. They saw the make up and came up to me. 

“sis are you ok?” Blaze asked.

“No, I need to go. I need to think. Um, Blake till I get things sorted out I think we need a break. Ill be staying at titi Rosa for now Blaze I’ll be back. I left the money for the house with Max get the house and when things are right I’ll come back ok.” and with that I left. I just left my only family and my boyfriend all because of Dylan. Why couldn’t he leave me alone. I got to my aunts house next day like at 3:00. 

“Hola titi Rosa. Como esta?” I asked in Spanish. (BTW IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN’S IT MEAN’S HOW ARE YOU!)

“HOLA BEATRICE. Bueno e tu. Por que estan aqua?”

“I’m here because I need a place to stay. Things at home aren’t god. Titi.”

“ok, what about the twins?”