Chapter 5: school and sleep over

                As I walked in the school with a pair of purple skinny jeans with  a black shirt and my hair covering my eyes. The first half of the day was good till lunch.

“what happened you got in a fight and lost?” Dylan said.

“shut up.” I said. Blake stood up and grabbed Dylan and lifted him in the air and said “ don’t talk to her like that.”

“ok ok ok, put me down.” Blake put him down and Dylan left.

“thanks” I said. Blake sat down and pulled me on to his lap and kissed me on the for head. Everyone awed and I blushed. I don’t know why I blushed 

“aww look she’s blushing.” Blaze said laughing. I hide hapter 5: School

 in Blake’s chest and every one laughed even harder.

“don’t worry Blaze I’m going to get you!” I said into Blake’s chest and he laughed. 

“what?” Blaze asked Blake.

“nothing.” Blake said. 

           After lunch me and Blanca went to math and I didn’t have to do any work but she had to my and hers. School finished I was walking out Blake saw me and picked me up and twirled and gave me around he put me down and I could tell he was happy.

“what’s going on?” I asked smiling.

“guess what miss.Dola  put me in.” Blake said.

“hum, she put you on football team?” I asked.

“yes, how you know?”

“well, um Blaze told me because him, Ace, and Alec  made it too. And he spilled by mistake.” I said laughing.

“ohh well ok.” he said laughing.

*FF to Friday : the sleep over.*

             It was Friday the last day me Blaze, and Ava could sleep at Blanca’s. so we were going to have a sleep over with Alec, Ace, Blake, Violet, Hope, Chloe and Cleo.  I was in the front seat of Blake’s car  Blaze and Ava was in the back. I  was talking to Blake and we got to Blanca’s house.

            We where finish watching a movie when Blake asked. “so Blanca, is Blanca your real name?”.

“nope.” she said popping out the p. “my  real name is Bianca.” 

“oh, so why do we call you Blanca.” Blake said. 

“ well my mom’s Spanish and my family over there are all tan so my aunt called me Blanca witch means white. So it stick to me.” she said laughing.

“ohh wow.”  I looked at Blake like what the hell. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.  I was talking with everyone when the doorbell rang. Me, Blanca, and Blake got up and went to the door. Blanca opened the door and then we looked outside we saw Dylan and his family.

“oh, hi Beatrice. We moved here today and we wanted to see who lived here.” Dylan’s mother said. As I was going to say something this guy who said. “hey ti- wow who’s this chick?” he said looking at me. 

“that’s my ex and her boy-friend. Bret.” Dylan said pissed off. 

“well um I’m going back to the rest of the group guy’s it was nice seeing you guy’s I have missed you.” I said giving Dylan’s mom and dad a hug. “you coming Blake?”

“yup, oh are we going to watch Legion Blanca?” he said looking at Blanca. 

“yes, we are and your sitting on the floor ok?” she said.

“ok, but Beat sitting with me.” Blake said.

“with you or on you?” blaze said laughing. 

“I’m going to kill you.” I said running after Blaze Blake trying to catch me. 

“Beat stop your going to get.”  before he could finish I fell on the floor and making blaze fall on me. 

“now I got you.” I said holding blaze down. Before I could bug him Blake picked me up and put me in the living room. 

I looked at Blanca who was laughing with Dylan and Bret at me and she invited them to hang out and they did.  Dylan’s parents left and  we putt the movie on. I sat on Blake’s lap. After the movie finished all the girls slept in Blanca’s room and the guys slept in Blaze “room”. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Authors note*

* if you want to now what Beat, Ava, and Blaze wore to school go here:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36476119

* if you want to know what Beat, Blaze, and Ava wore to the sleep over go here:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36475550