Chapter 20: she's alive

My shoulder hurt like crap my mouth was dry and all I could think about was Blake. Did he get shot too? Was I dead? Did he die? What happen to Dylan and Blaze. I opened my eyes and saw everyone I knew. Some was talking some prying and some sleeping. What shocked me the most was that my twin was there. I looked to my right to see Blake crying into my hand. I took my free hand and ran it through his hair. Once I did that he looked into my eyes and smiled the most happiest smile ever.

"she's alive! My love is awake. You know how long I wanted to see those brown eyes? I'm so happy your ok Beatrice!" he said in one breath. Everyone looked my way and Blaze woke up. My aunt Bella came up to me and kissed my forehead

" Gracias a dios" I laughed and she hugged me. Evey one hugged me and talked to me they all left cause I told gem they needed their rest everyone but Blaze and Blake.

" oh my. God I thought you were dead!" Blaze said. I nodded bit before I could answer him Blake turned to him.

"I need to talk to Beatrice Alone" he said. Blaze nodded and got up. He kissed my head and walked out. I looked at Blake and waited for him to talk. "say something Beatrice."

"what do you want me to say? Huh, take me back Blake. I love you so much it hurts. Well, on my count I already did that and you rejected me and acted like you didn't care about me. What else do you wan me to do? I am not going to beg on my knees for you! If you don't love me no more just say it. I'm done with all these games. I took a bullet for you and if that doesn't show how much I love you then I don't think nothing will." I said so pisses off.

" you think I don't love you? Huh, day and night I was here. I was here not sleeping at once not eating I do love you. I just don't want to get heart broken again! Does that make since?"

" yeah. i made mistakes but then I think about what I did and I always regret them. One thin I never regret is me Loving you! I will never wish it never happen. You are the best thing other Then my friends and family. So I get it. You don't wan me so just leave at that!" I said ripping out the needle thing and standing up. I walked to whee my brother pt clogs for me and changed. I walked of w 

To see he doctor he looked at me and sat me down.

" you cannot leave. I am so sorry." he said. I nodded and saw Blake In the Conner of my eye.

"can you please get him Prut of here?!" the doctor nodded and did as I ask. He sent he nurse to help me and o fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

sorry not edited I was using my iPod touch. Any way who you like he chapter? And who you think beat should be with a Cameron,one of her close friends or Blake?