Chapter 17:Everything happens for a reason.Right?

*Blaze's P.O.V*

      My sister was basically killing herself with nothing i can do.She started her hobbit of drinking,smoking and cutting again.So i did the only thing i can do.I called Blake to help me out with her knowing he be the only one she listen too.

"Hello?"Blake said after the third ring.

"Yeah umm i need you help with beat." I said hoping he would say yes to coming over here.of course he would.He would mop around and you could see the hurt when someone talked about her.

"What happen is she ok?"he said in a rush tone.

"Not really.I'm scared she's going to kill herself with what she's doing and i think your the only one that can help."he sighed and it was quiet for a minute till he finally agreed.

*Beat's P.O.V*

                Things haven't been the same since that day in Blake's room.Me and Dylan broke up and had a huge and i do mean HUGE fight.Turns out he killed the guy and not me.I was carrying his guilt.Now that i know he's pissed and he doesn't want people to know.He got kicked out the Crimson's and the Cypress took him in.He's now my sister's baby father.Yup,he got her prego.

              As for thing's between me and Blake it got worse.He began to sleep around and now we don't talk that much to each other.His sister came and he wont let me meet her. I do know she know's about me and really want's to meet me but he won't let her.

        so here i am in my room skiping school again drinking smoking and cutting.I got really worse.I had so many marks now i have so much booze and drug's around my room.I don't hang out with my siblings or friend's no more.Just some bad kids in my school.

       I put the booze down and walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up.I took a long shower put on my undergarments and a white tee.I walked to my closet and went to look for cloth's when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I screamed.

"Your brother who else?"Blaze said. I sighed and opened the door to see Blake with him.I raisedan eyebrow at the two put turned around and picked up a pair of Blaze short's.

"Why is he here?" I said as i took out a cigarette and started to smoke.I put my hair in a messy pony tail as i held the "Cancer stick" in between my lip's.

"We need to talk."Blake said.I looked at him like he was nut's.He did not have the right to tell me we needed to talk after a month.

"NO WE DON'T!WE MADE UP OUR MIND'S TO IGNORE EACH OTHER AND THAT'S WHAT WERE GOING TO DO!"I said pissed off. I  took another drag before putting out the cigarette.I walked up to Blake and looked into his eye's. "I'm not the same person no more.I changed because of all the shite that happened.And it be best if you didn't come to me any more."

"Look at yourself Beatrice.You are falling apart.You are going to die if we don't stop this." he said.Then he ran a hand threw his hair and looked down at me again. "Or worse you can hurt someone you love!"

"Yeah you know about that!"

"It wasn't my fault!ok,Get over it!You saw something that was never true and made it true!"

"Ha like i believe that!"

"You should cause i loved you and i still do!"

"Oh really then why are there rumer's going around that you sleeping around?"

"You know that night when you saw me with that Emily girl?" he said.I looked into his eye's to see hurt and betray. "That never happen.she threw herself at me.she told every girl she knew to say they slept with me Beatrice.And if you don't believe me that's fucked up!!"with that said he walked out my room with Blaze behind him leaving me to think.

*Blake's P.O.V*

               As i left my true love's bed room i felt so hurt. I didn't like seeing her like this.I just wanted to pull her to me and hug and kiss her and take away all the pain she had.But i knew she wouldn't let me do that.I walked out her house with out talking to Blaze and got in my car.I drove away thinking about her and hoping she change her ways again.

*Beat's P.O.V*

          It took me two hour's two freaking hours to clean my room.After Blake left i realized that he was totally right.I went to take another shower and got dress in a long black shirt with black skinny's and a black hat.I walked to my brother bedroom and knocked. He opened his door and was surprised to see me.

"Beat."he said he looked at me and smiled.he pulled me into a hug and i put my head in his chest and started to cry."It's ok.everything is going to be ok."

"How do you know?How do you know it's not goibng to be worse?"

"Cause we went through this once and got threw it and we could do again in a heart beat if you want to stop."

"I trust you."i said he whipped my tears away and he smiled."I want to talk to Blake.I need to!"he nodded and walked me to his car.We drove to Blake's house.We got out the car and i walked behind Blaze as he made his way up the stair's. he rang the doorbell and Blake opened it.

"What happen?" he said as he looked at Blaze.I walked out of Blaze's shadow and looked up at Blake who was looking at me with pour shock.

"If i'm really going to change i'm going to need you help."I said.He smiled at me and pulled me into a big hug.I hugged him back and smelled in his amazing smell. I so missed these day's in his arms.

"Who's this Blake?" a little voice came out from behind him.He stopped hugging me and turned around i saw a little girl around ten years old with brown hair and big brown eye's just like Blake.I smiled at her and looked back at Blake.

"This is Beatrice.Beatrice this is my little sister Bella."He spoke softly.

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"The same to you."She said. she gave me a hug then walked up the stairs.that went well.i think.

"Just give her time she warm up to you."Blake said.

"So are you two like together now?"Blaze said.I looked at him then at Blake who was looking down at me with a frown.

"not like this."Blake said.I looked at him and walked to my brother. i said goodbye and walked to the car.the whole ride was quite.When i got home i went to bed.

{next day}

     I walked into music class with my hood on my head and everyone gasped as they saw me.I haven't been in school for a month and every one was surprised to see me.

"Ok, Miss.Emerald nice to see you again please take a seat next your brother." i nodded and walked to my brother who smiled at me.I frowned and took a seat."Ok, we well be doing a band and Blaze you will pick first."blaze got up and smiled.

"I choose my lovly sister's,Blake,Ace."we all stood up and walked to our spot in the class.evryone was taling when i spoke up.

"I want to sing."i said softly."I wrote a new song.But it's going to need some one singing with me."i gave Blaze the paper i had and he smiled.

"Good then Blake well help you on that."i looked at him shock and me and Blake yelled at the same time "WHAT".....................

___________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it.sorry i didn't put it up before i just got a computer that i can work on and had it fixed after my uncle almost broke it.well what would happen with Blake and Beat now?no one really know's hummmmmmmmmm muhahahahaaha/ok sorry but thank's for reading i'll try to upload faster then i have been.

Pic is off Blake and Beat.

Song is how Beat feels about what she did to her and Blakes relationship