Chapter 4: The hospital.

chapter 4: The hospital.

         I called Blanca in the morning asking for a ride to the hospital. She drove us and she went to school. We waited and when it was our turn we went in to the hall of questions.

“how did this happened?” the doctor asked.

“well we where playing and we all fell.” I said. He seemed to believe it. We got our cast and everything. Then we went to go eat I had a hard time but we ate. School finished by that time and we where waiting for Blanca and Violet. I saw Blake run up to us and I looked at him he kissed my cheek and saw my broken finger and hand.

“beat, what happened to you?” he asked I didn’t answer and I looked at Blaze. Then Blake saw Ava’s broken hand.  Blanca came open the door and I got in saying bye to Blake. He was pissed as I saw him go to him go to his car. He fallowed us to eat In Wendy’s. we got their I got my food and we all sat down. Blake saw me having a hard time he put my on his lap and helped me. Blaze laughed when he saw me mad.

“shut up blaze. And I could do myself Black. I know your trying to help but I want to do it.” I said pissed off. Blake didn’t put me off his lap and Blaze laughed.

After we ate we went to Blanca’s big ass house. We where going to sleep over. So we went to my house get our cloth’s. Me, Blaze, Ava, Blanca, and Blake went to our room. I got my cloth’s then the door opened to the front of the house then I heard foot steps up the stair’s and the door to our room flung opened.

“where you think your going?” my father yelled.

“where going to stay at Blanca’s.” I said scared. 

“well if you leave don’t come back for two weeks.” he said as he closed the door.

“you can stay at my house for four days.” Blanca said. Then I hugged her. And then Blake said “ you can stay at my house for the rest of the time.”

“thanks guys” I said. Blake walked up to me and kissed me. Then I heard Blanca and Ava say aww while Blaze said “ugh, ewww I think I’m going to throw up.” and we all laughed. We left to Blanca’s house. 

Blaze went home and I fell asleep with Ava in on room while Blazed slept in the other. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Authors note* 

If you want to know what Blaze, Ava, and Beatrice was wearing go to:

http://www.polyvore.com/out_4eva/set?id=36335386.