chapter 11: The surprise.

*AUTORS NOTE*

* i went to school today and i hurt my leg. I had extra time on my hand so i uploaded.  I may not be able to Uploade this weekend I MAYBE will. i dont know yet. any way XXXcrazziiiemoXXX out.

 P.S. The pic on the right is the new charicter max.

Chapter 11: The surprise.

          I walked into my birthday party to see my fathers son. My father never told my mother that he had a son. He had gotten her best friend pregnant at the same time my mom did. Any way my brothers name is Maxim Rider Liam . He’s my age but older then me by two weeks. His mother brook always loved me as a daughter but always hated Ivy.

“o my god. Max you’re here!” I screamed as everyone clapped. I ran to him and hugged him. 

“When I said I would be there for your 16th birthday. I missed you so much.” he said while hugging me. Its true when he visited me when I was 10 he said he would be there on my 16th birthday. I had thought he was just saying that but I never thought I would see him. We would have kept in touch but my father wouldn’t let me.

“I missed you too.” I said. “ok what is it with everyone and vampires.”

“I don’t know but great minds think alike.”

“true, and I would like you to meet some one. This is Blake my boyfriend. Matt, Dustin, Darcy.” pointing to each of them.

“hey, niece to meet you guys. And Blake ill like to talk to you tomorrow.” he said while I laughed.

“your going to get the TALK” I said while laughing.

“ok, I’m going to tell him about the pool day.” Max said.

“you wouldn’t.” I said

“ok you know I would.” he said laughing.

“what ever. Lets get this party started.” I said. All my friends started to dance with me. By the time “issues” by escape the fate came on it was time for Love and Lust, and The Secret to Play our song.

“ok, ok, calm down people we have something to say.” Kim said. “Today we have a one time thing. The secret and Love and Lust are going to be playing their hit song “Secret and Lust’s. we all hope you like it but hold up. Will The secret come up here for a minute before you play.” we all walked up.

“Ok, we have something for you guys.” she said. “Cameron bring them in.”

“what up.” Felix said. “we have something for you and the twins.” I looked at them  and I saw them bring in a new guitar for blaze and a new bass for Ava. For me was a new guitar.

“o my freaking god.” me, Blaze, and Ava said at the same time.

“lets play this joint.” Blaze screamed as Cam and his band came on the stage. After a couple of minutes I began to sing.

Beat singing-

“Their’s a secret 

A little thing

Called love

Or mabey even 

Lust.”

Blanca singing-

“you don’t 

Know 

But you 

Did

What change

Please answer.”

Cam singing-

“It was love

But it could have been

Lust

Think what you want to

But I know.”

All together-

“love and lust 

How are they different?

Mabey a secret

I don’t know

Could be both.” 

Cam screams with ed-boo-

“love 

Is a secret 

Just like 

Lust is a 

Secret.”

Beat singing-

“just pick one

I don’t want to play

These stupid

Little games.”

Blanca singing-

“its not  wroth it

Your not worth it

Lets just stop

If where not worth”

Guitar solo 

Beat singing-

““Their’s a secret 

A little thing

Called love

Or mabey even 

Lust.”

“thanks hope every one like it.” I said as the song finished. I looked at Blake who was smiling so happy for me. When the crowed started to cheer for more I looked at the bands and we kept playing songs till the 6th song when I got tired. We stopped and we got off stage. I said thank you to Kim, Blanca, and Cameron. The party finished and we all went home.

“I’m so tired. You know I could fall right here and sleep.” I said. “oww. Hey not cool.” blaze tripped me. Who trips a girl who is the birthday girl.

“well you said you wanted to I just wanted to help.” he said laughing.

“I think you hurt my foot.” I said as I tried to get up but faked a fall. everyone totally fell for it. On the other hand cammmy and ed-boo didn’t buy it. 

“help she hurt her foot.” cammy’s mother said.

“na she’s just joking.” I screamed in “pain”. and they totally bought it. Once they brought me to the living room I started to laugh like crazy.

“why are you laughing?” Blake asked.

“because she faked it.” cammy and ed-boo said through laughter. “you still got it.” ed-boo said.

“I know.” I said as I got up. “I’m going to sleep. Goodnight everyone love you’s muhz.”  as I got up stairs I went to my room took a shower again got in PJ’S and got in bed. After 10 minutes Blake walked in.

“hey babe.” I said softly.

“did I wake you?” he asked worried.

“nope. I just got in to bed like 10 minutes ago. Why?” I asked.

“I wanted to sleep in here with you. Your brother snores like a pig.” he said I giggled. 

“if you lived with him you would get used to it like me and Ava.” I said looking at him.

“you three used to share a room?” he asked.

“yeah we did.” I said as I pulled him to the bed.

“oh, if you don’t mind but why?” he asked.

“well because it was with Ava, and Blaze or the snaky sluty whore Ivy.” I said.

“oh ok.”

“well lets get to bed.” I said laughing. I kissed him and he pulled me close to him. I smiled and fell asleep to his heart beat.