Chapter 9: The jet

*AUTHORS NOTE*

sorry didt uplode sonner i'm at my grandmothers house and she would note let me finish my work. School will be starting soon (ewww by the way) so imma be having a hard time uploading. I have another story called Kit and the boys. i hope you like it. thank's for reading. so go on n read the chapter.

XXXcrazziiemoXXX out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:The jet

                                       I fell asleep 10 minutes later in the jet. 

*DREAM*

    “DYLAN, don’t do it. I’ll do anything. Please don’t kill Blake.”

    “SHUT  UP BITCH!!”

    “Beat it’s going to be ok.”

    “DID I TELL YOU TO TALK BLAKE?” Dylan yell taking a gun out of his pocket. 

   “Dylan, what do want to let him go? I’ll do anything!”

    “it’s to late!” Dylan said shooting Blake. He looked at me and said. “any last words?”

     “just get it over with.”  and with that he shot me. I woke up screaming and breaking down. I felt warm arms pull me into a hug. “what’s  wrong babe?”  

“o my god. O my god. Blake.” I said crying.

“what. What happened.”

“I had a dream that Dylan shot you and me.” I said as I lend in his chest. 

“its ok your with us.” Blanca said.

“I love you guys.” I said. I looked at Blanca and we did a group hug. “ok im hungry let go.” 

“always the same beat.” Blaze said

“what do you mean?” I asked as I went to the mini kitchen.

“you have nightmare’s then go eat.” he said laughing.

“true.” I said laughing. I made a sandwich for me and Blake I sat down next to him while he watched basketball. The wizards and the lakers. I looked at him rooting for the wizards.

“I made you a sandwich.” I said to him giving him the sandwich.

“thanks babe” he said before  screaming “in your face blaze.”

“hold up, hold up. You like the wizards better then the lakers?” I asked him.

“yup, don’t you?”

“nope, I love the lakers.” I said getting up and moving next to Blaze.”

“that’s my sister”  he said putting his arm around me  and hugging me.

“I can be your sister later I eat now get me something to drink.” I looked at him with puppy eyes. He got up ran and came back. He handed me and Blake a coke.

“thanks” me and Blake said at the same time.

After the game finished Blanca came up to me and the guy’s sat on my lap and said. “ is The Secret going to sing with love and lust? Cause if they are that would make me the happiest girl in the world!” she said giving me the puppy dog eye’s

“it’s up to The Secret.” I said looking at . Blaze ,Alec, Ace, And  Violet. “one problem. Remember when Ivy broke Ava’s bass!”

“I’ll get her a new one. Any one she want’s!” Blanca said looking at Ava.

“ok then. The Secret and Love and Lust round two is on!” I yelled dancing with every one but Blake, Matt, and Felix. 

“who is Love and Lust?” Black asked looking at me and Blanca. Me and Blanca gasped. “well you can’t blame him they are only popular in New York. Any way Love and Lust is Blanca’s brother’s band. Remember before we left I asked about two guys Edward and Cameron?” I said looking at Blaze.

“yeah, the one throwing the party.” he said looking at me.

“yeah him.”

“that’s her ex.” blaze said looking at me.

“SHUT UP BLAZE!!!” I yelled.

“and he’s the bad boy jock who’s in a band and doesn’t care what you think. More or less he’s like Dylan.” Blaze said looking at Blake.

“what point of shut up don’t you get?” I asked looking at him with a frown on my face.

“who?” Blake said looking at Blaze.

“Cameron!” Blaze yelled as I tackled him to the floor. Everyone burst out laughing. “ohh look your getting beat up by a girl.” I said laughing.

“not anymore!” Blaze said turning now that he was on top. I looked at him in disbelief. “what the? How did you? How did you get so strong so fast?” I asked stuttering.

“if I made football put the piece’s together!” he said laughing.

“you been working out with out me!” I said looking at him. “how dare you! You know we go to work out together!”

“I’m sorry beaty.” he said getting up. “ok.” I said hugging Blaze. “your strong yay. I don’t have to kick people’s ass for ya.”

“ok where here.”

“already?”

“yes you slept most of the way.”

“oh yeah.” I said giggling.

When I got out I saw……….