Chapter 23: Life couldnt be better!!!!RIGHT???

                     Now that Ivy was living with us it was better no more drama well not that much drama and I was totally happy for that. Ivy turned back to her real self and now we were the best friends. Blaze and Violet were a cute ass couple going strong and if I don't say so myself I might be getting a niece or nephew from the all nights they have. As for me and Blake we are taking things slow and at a nice pace. All the Crimson's put all the money they had and now we are all living in one huge house. It feel's good to be here with everyone.

                      The Cypress kind of broke apart but they still strong and against the Crimson's but we don't get into many fights since Ivy still rules them. I was as good as new and I got a pretty cool scar from the gun shot wound. Dylan got what had him coming when he was in prison one of my old friends saw him and fucked him up. I couldn't say I was proud since now my friend ain't coming home for another year but he does what he want no matter what.

                     "OH MY GOD STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!"Ivy screamed. I guess Blaze Ava Violet and Blake were having a water fight again and she got in between. "I swear if you don't stop I'm going to have Beat take care of you four."

                         "Take care of who?" I asked walking into the kitchen. I looked at Blaze Blake Ava and Violet who had goofy smiles on their faces.

                        "THOSE THOSE THOSE FOUR ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!"She yelled I couldn't help but laugh at how funny she looked.

                       "THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD DO???HUH IVY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!" Blaze said making a face at her. She stuck her middle finger at him before running back to her room. I couldn't help at the fact that she was so pissed.

                      "Good mourning babe." Blake said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

                      "Eww make out after we eat please." Blaze said. I glared at him before sticking my tongue out at him.

                   "Oh please at least you don't have to  hear "OH MY GOD BLAZE HARDER HARDER I'M GOING TO COME!!!!" or "OH MY GOD VIOLET YOUR SO......"Before I could finish Violet had stuff a piece of bread in my mouth while blushing. Blake was laughing as Blaze cracked up at Violet's blazing red cheeks she looked so adorable.

                     "I think that's enough." She said before going back to cooking I looked at Blaze as he smiled at me.

                    "I think it be enough once you to learn how to keep it down dont you think Violent Violet." I whispered in  her ear before walking to get orange juice as she dropped the plate she was carrying.

                    "You heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled asked. I was dieing laughing as she went to Blaze and smacked him with a egg and spilled his soda over him. He looked at me with the "i'll deal with you later" Before running out the room.

                "Babe wait up." He yelled as he ran up the stairs. I laugh as I saw Blake choking on a piece of bread from laughing so much.

               "You ok Blake?" I asked once he finish choking. He nodded as he went to pick up his plate and cup and brought it to the sink. "You think I got him in enough trouble for at least a month of good sleep?" I asked.

                 "OHHH BLAZE BABY THAT'S MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Violet from upstairs. I looked at Blake with a disgusted look and threw away my food.

              "I think that answered your question pretty good." Blake laughed. I smacked his arm before walking up to my room I stopped at Blaze door and banged on it before yelling at them to keep it down.

                  As I made my way to my room I looked at Ivy's room to see her with my friend Blanca then they kissed. Oh my god my sister and best friend are lesbian's oh my god this is totally awesome!!!!!!! I walked in and knocked on the door.

                   "Hey um can I talk to you two?" I asked as they pulled away from their kiss.

                  "It's not what it seems I mean its its." Ivy said before putting her head down. I looked at them and Smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

ok so sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter I had writers block but im back. I got a another account named XXXstitches13XXX. lol so what you think vote comment tellz what you think. The pic is Blanca ^.^