Chapter 15: "The Street"

Chapter 15: “The Street”

I got dressed and went into my room where I found Dylan laying down on my bed. I walked over to my book bag and pulled out my I-pod Phone and money. I looked over at Dylan who was now staring at me. I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrow at him “What?” I asked as I moved towards him.

“Nothing, you just look HOT!” he said. I blushed and looked down. “We should get going. Did you bring your car? Or where taking mine?” 

“Well, when brother said you didn’t open for him I ran as fast as I can over here so we have to take your car.”  he stated as he got up.

“Ok, lets go.” I said as I walked out my bedroom. He close the door and I screamed. “Guys, I’m going out!” 

“Where your going?” Blaze asked.

“Where going to the Street want to come?” 

“Yeah, Ava where going to the Street you coming?” he said as he went to his room to get his shoes and shirt.

“Yup, give me a minute I need to put my shoes on!” she yelled. “Are you going to ask Ace, Alec, Blanca, and violet if they want to com?”

“Yeah, that be great. Oh and tell them to bring the new crimson’s to show them to Jake and them.”

“Ok.”

“Who’s the new crimson’s?” Dylan asked confused. 

“oh, my God sister Darcy and her friend’s and brother.” I said as I ran down the steps with him and the twins got on my heels.

“Beat I called Blanca and she said Cameron, his family, and Edward moved down here this weekend and that they joining the crimson’s again so there coming.”

“Ok, thanks Ava.” I said as we reached the living room.

“Where you guys going?” Max asked.

“Oh, to “The Street”. all the crimson’s are going to be there.”

“Ok, be careful. And don’t get locked up Beat.”

“I’ll try” I said as I hugged him. I ran to my car happy I was going to be with my boy friend and friends together.

              Like 15 minutes later w got there we saw all the crimson’s. everyone got out and I was the last one. I saw Blake in the Conner of my eye. I walked up to Jake and Tommy the people who chose me to lead the Crimson’s.

“OK, LISTEN UP!” I screamed everyone looked at me and smiled. Everyone but Blake. “Ok, we got some new bee’s in this joint. I like you guys to come up.” they all walked up and I showed them to every one.  We where now drinking and I was with Dylan.

“Dylan, you want to dance?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Sure babe.” we went to the dance floor and started to dance. After awhile Blaze got drunk so we went home. Me Ava, and Max changed Blaze and he went to sleep. I was now in my room with Dylan’s arm around me lying in bed.  He felt so warm and so strong I love the way his body heat combined with my cold body heat. He pulled me to him so that we where so close. And I smile when he put his head in my neck. I then fell asleep in his arms.

(NEXT MOURNING)

“Babe get up we have school.” I woke up to Dylan saying.

“Ok, ok ugh I hate school.” I said as I hot up I went to my closet and chose a black tank top, black skinny jeans, black converse, clack and white plaid shirt, beanie, glasses and a hooded jacket. I ran down the stairs to where  every one was at.

“finally she wakes up.” Max said as he gave me my food.

“Suck it maxi.” I said as I took a piece of bacon and took a bite. I at and me and Dylan went to schooling my car. We got out of the car and people started to talk. He put his arm around me and I I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his side. Everyone gasp and me and Dylan made our way towards my friends.

“What up Blanca.” I said as she came up to me.

“We need to talk like Now!” she said. I looked at Dylan and he went to go talk to m brother. 

“Blake locked himself in his room and will not come out. His mom said that he keeps breaking things and breaking down. She worried that he’s hurt himself.” she said to me.

“Oh shit ok um lets go.” I said. “Guys where leaving early sorry.” I yelled to my friends we made it to Blancas motorcycle and we got on. We drove to Blake’s house.

(BLAKE’S P.O.V)

I locked myself in my room and my mom is worried about me.  All I could think about is Beat and how she doesn’t love me and loves HIM. just thinking about it I threw a picture of me and her that was in a frame at the wall. I punched the wall hat I had so many holes. My room was not my room anymore. I broke down again. I was just happy my little sister wasn’t here and was with my father I didn’t want her to see me like this. She’s my angle I love her so much thinking about her got my mind off of Beat. I may love her but she doesn’t love me. How could should do this. How can you toy around with someone’s heart?

“Blake honey your sisters on the phone.” my mother said through the door. I ran to my phone and I started to talk to my ten year old sister. I told her all about beat and how she would love her.  She was happy to hear from me. She told me that my father was going to be sending her here in 3 weeks. I was so happy I wanted to be with my little sister so bad.

I looked around my room and I took a breath and started to clean a little with the glass all over the floor. Beat really got to me but I don’t understand why.

______________________________________________________________________________ *Pic is Beat.

*If u want to see what Beat wears here go here:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37317867

* want to know how Beat feels hear miley cyrus: dont want to b torn.

*Song here is what Blake feels but he sill loves Beat and wants to be with her.

*Should i have her with blake or Dylan or just let her tell them she needs a break from them 2 figure what she needs.