Chapter 7: I'm sick of it all

Chapter 7: I’m sick of it all 

            As I went out of the house I put down my bag and Ava knew what I was about to do but before she could of anything I punched the wall. I made a hole in the wall, window, and door. I knocked down the mail box. I grabbed a bat and started to bash the house. My father came out pushed me to the floor and took the bat he started to beat me with it.

 “stop, please stop. Come on.  Stop please. Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” I yelled when Blake, Blaze, and my friend’s helped me get him off me. I started to beat him and they all had to take me off him. Blake and Blaze put me in the car and drove back to Blanca’s house.

      I got out the car and I ran into the house. I looked for Blanca and saw her on the couch I ran to her and hugged her. She already knew what happened she pulled me onto her lap and hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. 

“can I talk to Beatrice alone?” Blake asked everyone who was helping me cope of what just happened. I nodded at Blanca to let me go.  She let me go and gave me to Blake . I looked at Blake and I saw he was worried. Everyone left to the pool in the back.

“Dawn, what’s wrong? Why did he beat you? who was that?” he asked I looked at him and a smiled weekly and started to cry.

“that was my  father he always beats me, Ava, and Blaze. He started when we got to junior high school and Ivy was turned into the golden child. He beat me because of how I acted and how I am he did the same to the twins. He beats Blaze because he thinks Blaze is gay when he’s not. He broke my finger and Ava’s arm. Ivy watched and laughed as he did this. That’s what’s wrong.” I said sobbing. He hugged me but not to tight  that he would hurt me. I looked at him and I kissed him at first he didn’t kiss back and looked into my eyes then he kissed me.

“we better go to the pool.” I said pulling away and grabbing his hand.

“why cant we stay here?” he asked.

“because I want to swim. Now come on.” I said pulling him with me to the pool.

“hey Beat I put a bathing suite and some trunks in the pool house for you and Blake.” Blanca said.

“ok, thanks.” I said holding hands and leading Blake to the pool house. When I got in the pool house I saw she put my fav outfit for me. I told Blake where to change. I walked out and saw I came out first.  I ran to the side of the pool and dived in. I felt hand’s wrap around my waist in a brotherly way and pulled me to Blanca. I looked to see Blaze.

“hi Blaze.”

“hey big sis. Where’s Blake?” 

“changing. If I would say he changes like a girl. He takes a long time.” I said laughing. 

“hey, I’m right here you know.” Blake said. I started to laugh. I got out of the pool and went to hug him but he started to run. I ran after him and I “slipped” on the floor. He fell for it and ran to see if I was hurt. Once he got to me and wrapped his arms around me and I said. “now I got you I got up and pulled us into the pool.

We all laughed and had fun all day. We got out the pool when the phone rang. Blanca said we could sleep over again and by we I mean Ace, Blake, Blaze, me, Ava, Violet, Matt, Dustin, Felix, Darcy, and Bret.

“so what where going to do?” I asked.

“we can go play man hunt around 12. So that like 2 hours away you guys wanna watch a movie?” Blanca said.

“yes, can I pick can I pick?” I asked with my puppy eyes.

“yes, you can.” she said 

“yay, I want to see saw.” I said sitting down next to Blake who looked shocked. 

“that’s what you want to see?” Blake asked.

“yes, I’m not no girly sluty ass chick like my sister who gets scared of anything boo.” I said laughing with everyone. 

The movie finished and I was tired I said I was going to go to sleep and Blake said the same. We went to “my room”.  he stripped down to his boxer’s and I put on a pair of Blazes shorts on with my black tank top. I looked at Blake and asked.

“you sure you don’t want to use a pair of shorts from Blaze?” 

“nah if you don’t mind.” he said getting under the sheets.” 

“nah.” I said jumping on top of him. He smiled and pulled me down to kiss him. After the kiss I went to my side of the bed and I felt him move closer till our body’s where molded together. I smiled and he said. “I love you beat.”

“I love you too.” I said as I turned to him. I pecked his lip and I hide my face in his chest and fell asleep to his heart beat. 

I really did love him. I know we just met but I was like we were made for each other. Yes, I know I’m turning into that bad emo girl who falls for the bad emo guy. I’m getting all mushy but I can’t help it it’s how I feel about him. I wanted to scream I LOVE BLAKE SO FUCK OFF HIM AND ME. But I knew I couldn’t at least he knew.

I LOVE BLAKE. I said in my head as I feel asleep.

*BLAKE’S P.O.V*

    I was in bed nearly naked with Beat. It took me all I can not to kiss her. I looked at her sleep she was peacefully. I cant believe I told her I loved her. I’m so happy she feel’s the same way. I fell asleep to the sound of her breathing. I wonder what she was dreaming about.

As I fell asleep I said to myself. “I love you beat. I will do anything for you. I need you to be there with me the same way I’ll be there for you.”

____________________________________________________________________-

*AUTORS NOTE*

today i felt like doing Blakes point of view. next time i do it i promis it will be longer