Fashion Blu

We walked back in hand-in-hand. People stared at Matthew. The girls had looks of adoration covering their faces. He was the real show stopper.

"Nate, this is Matthew, my boyfriend." I said reintroducing him.

"Hi, I'm her trainer and I'm sorry for the mix up of my words earlier. I meant Sky." He replied sticking out his hand. Matthew ignored it and continued to glare at him.

"Yeah, whatever." He shot back and I stood in front of him, facing him and blocking him from seeing Nate. He continued to glare. I moved his chin to facing me.

"Blu, I'm going to kill him. He's playing games. He's not fucking gay." He fiercely spoke as calmly as possible.

"Let's just go. I need to say goodbye to a few people and we can leave." I said stroking his cheek. He nodded.

I walked off and turned around to see Nate walking closer to Matthew. I couldn't turn back now. I have to hope Matthew won't embarrass me.

Matthew

"Blu's a good girl. I hope she doesn't turn into a crazy Aussy like you." Nate said to me with a sly grin.

"Listen here. At the end of the day Blu is mine and if you ever fucking utter the name Blu to her I'll beat you to a pulp and do my time for it." I replied grimacing.

"What the fuck are you going to do? I've already seen her naked. I watched her work her ass off for a month. She even kissed me with those sweet, tout li-" He said back  and I wrapped my hand around his neck. He coughed.

No one paid attention, so I continued my assault.

"You aren't going to get into my head, you sick fuck." I groaned as Blu came running over to me. I let Nate go and dragged her out.

      Blu

"Has he seen you naked? Have you kissed him? How the hell am I that stupid?" He said to me as soon as we got in his car.

"I've already warned him about those things. He came in the gym locker room while I was taking my shower. He's gay, I didn't think to much of it and I kissed his cheek, because he's gay and his boyfriend had just dumped him." I said and Matthew sighed, cranking up the car.

"I'm not sure I can believe you anymore, Blu. He's not gay." He replied softly as we drove.

"What about forever?" I asked him and his facial expression relaxed. Good.

"I never said I was leaving. I just want you to open your eyes." He said back and I nodded.

"I don't like him. Even if he was straight I would turn him down over and over." I said grabbing his hand and kissing it.

"I just don't trust him." He spoke and I laughed. "Get to know him. He's not that bad." I said and Matthew frowned.

"I'd rather not get to know him." We pulled up at my building and we were escorted to my room blocking cameras.

I walked into the bedroom as Matthew detoured to the bathroom and started undoing his tie.

"I'm sorry. I ruined your night. You looked stunning." He said staring dead into the mirror. I slipped off my shoes and walked in, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

"You didn't ruin anything and you were the real show stopper. I'm sure you got more press than me. You'll probably be on the front of Best Dressed next week." I said making him smile.

"Didn't you just love the hair, though?" He smiled and I laughed kissing his back.

"Yes, very much. Where in fact did you happen to find a signature suit? This isn't the one I had for you." I said and he smirked.