Popstar Blu

"Matthew, you have more clothes than me. How come you never wear them?" I yelled stuffing a nice flannel into his suitcase for him.

"Black & white feeds the soul." He said and I laughed at him. "You're not dark. You should try to wear a flannel and black jeans not just black shirts and white tops with black jeans." I said.

"That probably won't happen, but I'll just say I'll think about it." He said back kissing my head as I finished all of his packing for him. He's so lazy and I knew if I didn't do it. He'd get on the plane empty handed.

"I'm taking these back to my house. You coming along?" I asked dragging all of his suitcases out with me to the car. He followed behind me locking up his cabin.

"You need a fence." I said observing the outside. "I need a girlfriend who doesn't judge me." He said making me laugh. "I'm not. You just need a fence for protection." I said to him as he lifted the suitcases into the trunk.

"Well in that case, I have a fence. Two actually." He said holding up his fist.
"A fence that won't send you to jail would be nicer and you'd get more compliments on the cabin."

"Fuck compliments." He spoke as we both laughed. "I'm kidding. I'll work on it." He said holding the car door open for me.

Back at my place was total mayhem. Rickey was heading back to his house and his clothes were askew. Pepper was helping him clean all of it up. My glam crew was ready along with my wardrobe. Our bags were being loaded into the car taking us to the airport.

"Rickey, do good. I love you." I said hugging him goodbye and dragging Pepper out the house with me knowing she'd try to talk for a hour. Matthew behind me.

First stop on my worldwide tour:
London

"Blu, wake up." Matthew said to me as the plane was landing. I grabbed his hand tight. We had to duck low to keep the noisy paps (paparazzi people) out our faces.

If Matthew is seen with Katie Sparks my cover back home goes boom.

"Damn, Blu. How do you do it? I'd deck one of those guys in the face before they photograph and I'd told them to leave already." He said as we filed into the limo headed towards our hotel. "You just learn overtime. They aren't going away." I said laughing.

"Katie, what do you normally do on the first day of traveling for tour?" He asked and I smacked his chest.

"It's Blu to you, sir and Club LaRoue with Jean Luc." I said. "Do I have to change?" He asked. "No, just maybe add a leather jacket." I said and he groaned.

"It's London, Paris. You gotta look chic not just mouthwatering hot." I said complimenting him.

"Ms. Sparks, we've arrived." My driver called. We were ushered in to the penthouse. "This is nice, Sky." Pepper commented gawking at the view.

Matthew lounged on a chair and was silent. I watched his face features. He admired the paintings very carefully. He hated the counter and the slick furniture, but loved the open window into the city showing all the cars and the Eiffel Tower in the distance.

"Babe, what do you think?" I asked hoping he'd go into detail like his expressions showed. "It's nice." He said I just chuckled to myself. He'll never fully open up no matter what he thinks.

"Go change. The car will be here in 10 minutes to take us." I retorted shooing him into the guest room. "Bossy....I like it." He said making me laugh.