Stressed Blu

It's exam week already marking the first half of my first year of college. I head to Turks and Caicos in less than 2 hours for Christmas break. I'm currently trying to focus on the complicated equation in front of me as Matthew and Cameron are both kicking my leg softly for answers.

"B, you idiots!" I yelled in a hushed tone. They both smiled at me as they went back to doing their work. My forehead poured with sweat as I handed in my last exam and gathered my books.

Cameron and Matthew stood waiting on me outside in the hall.

"Way to take a year and a half!" Cameron mocked me as Matthew threw his arm around my shoulders guiding me out the testing building.

"I literally gave you 30% of the test answers. You should be thanking me!" I said to Cameron pushing him as he laughed at me.

Cameron actually turned out to be really cool. He's now literally like my best friend. We hang out all the time and there's zero attraction. We just laugh our asses off together at ridiculous things. I helped him through his breakup with Ray and we just really get along. Matthew, of course gets a little jealous every now and then, but we talked about it and secretly I think Matthew finds him funny.

"See you in 10!" I yelled at him as he turned towards the boys dorm. Matthew stayed walking in stride along side me. "I think you missed your turn back there." I said to him with a smile.

"I'm already packed! I know, very shocking right." He said as I laughed. "Where'd my boyfriend go?" I asked pulling his fingers apart like I was inspecting him.

"Very funny." He said faux laughing. "You seem upset." I said to him as I unlocked my dorm. We both threw our bags by the door. He fell backwards on my bed and I followed landing on his chest softly.

"Blu, I literally laughed. How am I seeming upset?" He asked stroking my hair gently as I giggled. "I don't know. You're just not being you, making inappropriate jokes or throwing glares at random kids." I said to him as he cracked a tiny smile.

"I'm fine, but do we have to bring Cameron on the trip?" He said whining as I sighed. "Yes! He's my only friend along with Rickey and Pepper who are coming. Cameron told me he invited a friend, so leave all your unwanted hate here. He doesn't like me and he's not trying to take me from you. I love you over anyone either way. Just promise to be nice." I said to him.

"I'm insulted. I'm your friend." He said back turning his cheek to me. I quickly kissed it. "I'm sorry. I swear!" I said as we laughed together. "Fine. Cameron's fine." He said grabbing my hand.

"Good, now lets go or we're going to miss our flight!" I said pulling him up. We drove and quickly boarded the plane. Cameron caught up to us just as we were walking through the terminal.

"Where's your friend? I can't wait to meet her." I said reading my ticket intently as I talked. Matthew cleared his throat. I looked up and to my surprise there stood a cute, slim, yet muscular brunette headed boy.

"My apologies. You're a cutie." I said winking at Cameron letting him know he did a good job.

"Thanks, I'm Vance." He introduced himself. Matthew grabbed me by the waist as I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you and I'm glad you could come."
***
We had been on the plane for 5 hours now and I was laying my head in Matthews lap as he sat with his eyes fixed forward. I pulled my earbuds out.

"Are you still upset?" I asked him and he smiled at me. "Am I supposed to be?" He said. "I don't know. I let it slip that I thought Vance was cute which I only said to be nice and normally you'd jump down a persons throat if they just looked at me."