Epilogue

10 years later-

"Mia Grace, come here, sweet girl. Let's go see Dada and Blake," I whispered into her ear. I grabbed her tiny frame out of her play swing. I packed a picnic full of sandwiches, fruit, and juice. We headed down the 'oh so familiar' trail. I could hear Matthew playing with Blake. His little giggles still steal my heart everyday.

"Look Daddy, it's Mama and MG!" Blake yelled making mine and his little sisters presence known. "Aren't they just adorable?!" Matthew said to Blake, while smiling at me. I winked and set down the picnic.

"I thought I'd bring you boys some snacks while you were hard at work on the house, but I see you boys have been up to no good." I said and Blake giggled. "Silly Mama! Daddy said we could play for a little if I sat absolutely still while he laid the bricks." Blake said back to me and I laughed.

"Still haven't caught onto the dad thing have you?" I asked and he laughed.

"Definitely not." He said as I handed him and Blake hand sanitizer before they dug into the basket. The Hiding Place hadn't changed a bit from the time we were teenagers to now. We purchased the land on the last day of college to finally make it ours and decided to build a house on it. It was still hidden the way we liked, but we want Mia Grace and Blake to grow up here. One of our favorite places.

"Daddy said he brought you here on your first date? Is it true?" Blake asked me and I smiled at his father. "Yes, but I didn't like him at all. Boy's have cooties and so do girls, remember that." I said teasing Matthew as Blake shook his head violently. Matthew and I burst out laughing.

"I know Mama, the boys tease me all the time because Sophia likes me, but shes a....girl, girls are ew." He said and I quirked my eyebrow at Matthew. We have one smart 4 year old on our hands.

"Trust me bud, you won't feel that way forever." Matthew said to him and I smacked his shoulder with a glare. He laughed.

"I'm going to take Mia Grace back home for her nap, you boys get to work." I said kissing both their foreheads. "Yes mam." Matthew said winking at me.

"Bye Mama, love you." Blake said blowing me a kiss. "Bye Mama," Matthew said making me chuckle. "I love you." I said to them both and I got that tingle that told me my life was exactly how I imagined it years ago. I have the best husband and 2 wonderful kids. And I could never ask for more.

****

Notes IMPORTANT-

I hope you guys are happy with how their lives turned out. I loved writing this book even with the tears, and when I had no clue what to write. I hope you guys loved it as much as I did, I wasn't planning on a sequel, but if you think I should, comment and tell me. If I did a sequel it'd be in Blake and Mia's POV as high schoolers and a little of Blu's and Matthew's. Does that sound good?

Here is a timeline of how they got to this point of two kids and a home-

Matthew and Blu both graduated college together, they then traveled for a year and came back to their hometown. They had the land, but nothing to do with it other than hang out there together. A year later Matthew proposed after 6 years of dating from their senior year summer to their first year fresh out of college. They had a small wedding with a few friends Blu had made throughout college and Matthew's friend's from Australia. None of their families were invited other than Pepper, Rickey, and Matthew's cousin who had initially pointed Blu out. The wedding was beautiful still and full of fun as the night ended with them vacationing in Venice, Italy for their honeymoon. Matthew obviously budged on kids and marriage, and he's a great husband and father. Blake was an accidental child with the fact they'd only been married one year, but Matthew handled it much better than the pregnancy scare and actually was more excited than Blu to meet him by the end of her pregnancy. Mia wasn't planned either, but Matthew and Blu were very well off with their jobs and Blake was such a sweet baby and barely cried, they were happy to have another. Mia Grace is 9 months, Blake Grey is 3 years old. Sky Blu is a teacher at their old high school. She owns a recording studio on the side, so she can hold onto her love for singing. Matthew owns a body shop for cars, but he's working on the house right now (obviously) and you all know where it's located. The infamous Hiding Place. If you haven't caught on Mia is named Mia because of Matthew and Blake for Blu. This is just a recap of their lives now in case I don't write a sequel.

I love you guys! And don't forget to tell me what you think about the idea of a sequel.

Vote, Like, and Comment

-L xo Forever