Chapter 6

My face blushed beetroot red as I bit the inside of my lip:
"Do you two already know each other?" Hazel pointed to both of us.

"Errm, yeah we met at the beach and he stole my-" I cut off and I can not believe the words that were said next.

"Virginity!"

The lump in my neck mystically appeared again and my face drained white. Breathe. Just take a deep breathe and hide it up.

"He took the fin off of my board."
He looked down innocently.

"I hope you have it back, Nick." I saw Hazels eyes staring at him with warning. Confusion mixed in with her threatening look - almost like he'd never acted like this - which didn't make much sense; he was the type to bring girls back here and throw party's every week.
I rolled my eyes just thinking about it.

"Yeah." Lier. "Any way, me and Ash are going upstairs!" My arm was suddenly taken and dragged up the stairs.
I guess I didn't have a choice.

"Leave the door open!" I heard and instantly grimaced.

"So, princess," He began, a smile on his face and looking down to me.

"Don't call me that." I said sternly.

"So, gorgeous,"
I sighed.
"Didn't hear much going on next door last night - Noah didn't come round?" Nicks smirk grew.

I slapped him.
Nick turned his face to look back at me.
Shit. He looks pissed.
I had this sudden fear like like I was about to get hit back. My chin crumpled up slightly but I did my best to hide it.

I quickly turned, looking for a way to escape. I tried running to the bath room.
I managed to get about half the way when two muscly snakes grabbed my waist. Pervert. Before I knew it, I  was lifted off of the ground and he began to laugh.

"We've got a feisty one here." I heard his voice, drenched in humour before I hit the floor.

I let my eyes race the room I was in, before noticing it was his. Without second thought, I got up and started searching through the draws. It seemed as if I was on a great hunt, but all I wanted was my fin back.

"Wo! What you doing there, princess?" Nick winked as I ignored him.
He laughed. His laugh was a deep in  chuckle, in some sense, but it was still a soft, attractive laugh.

I kept searching, I couldn't surf with out it. The board wouldn't glide the same. I could buy another, I am bank rupt and always have been since the incident.

"Just tell me Hunter. Where is it?" I turned and sighed.

He smiles and let's his face form into his annoying smirk."Now, wheres the the fun in that, princess?"

I comb my hair back with my hand and began to walk out in frustration.
"Where you going gorgeous?!"
I learnt my lesson and turned around instead of ignoring him. He raised his eyebrows in question.
"Home." I replied.

As I walked down the stairs I heard Hazel and my mum discussing something quietly. Feeling intrigued, i stopped and stood silently outside the door.
"I'm so sorry, his not usually like that," Hazel said.

"It's fine," Mum chuckled. "It's a boy thing, isn't it? Their all cocky at one stage." She blew Nick's cocky remark from earlier off.

"Hmm," Hazel sighed. "He does this constantly, he tends to get into trouble at school and gets into fights all the time, his not been the same since his dad died."

"I'm so sorry," Mum gasped. "Maybe you just need to talk to him?"

"I've tried, his getting better, but his still getting into fi-"

"What are you doing, Ash?" I snapped around at the sound of Nicks voice.

I looked at him in silence. Analysing his face, I saw a cut in his hair line and slight discolouration under his eye where he must have been punched.

"Come on, I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stare." He smirked.

Instantly, I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I wasn't doing anything." I mumbled.

"No?" I shook my head. "So, what happened to going home?"

"Nothing, I'm going," I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Na-uh, don't be rude, say good bye to my Mum and little sister first."

I sighed and realised I was right. I couldn't randomly leave with out my mum or saying good bye, it was rude.

I strutted away from him and into the lounge with a smile on my face, sitting down next to Katie.
Nick didn't follow, instead I heard the creaking of the stairs as he walked away.

Once we finally got home, I went upstairs to sort the clothes I was supposed to be wearing for school in two days time. I liked to think ahead.
I decided to wear my Nirvana t-shirt and ripped jeans. Not much for a first impression for school, but I didn't really care. The more I faded out the better.

And then I hit lights out.

__________________________
Well, this was a crappy chapter! Haha I just needed to get this bit out of the way!
It will get better!!