40 So You Like Her

My eyes crack open, the sun barely up. I feel a warm arm wrapped around me and a little head on my chest.
I smile when I see my arms wrapped around Ashes body and she's hugging me.

I don't want her wake up.

But I speak to soon. Ash flips over, turning her back to me. I tun around and wrap my arm around her small figure and kiss the top of her head knowing this wouldn't last long.

Sighing I look down at her peacefully sleeping face. I close my eyes longingly  and go back to sleep.

_^Ashley Wood^_

I wake with an arm wrapped around me and Nicks head behind mine.

And my first instinct is to freak out.
I know his my crush and I freaked out because we fell asleep together and it ended in this position.

Anyway. Without thinking, I jumped up to see everyone still asleep but with the exemption of Nick, who I apparently elbowed in the stomach.

"What the hell?!" I shout, whisper.

"That isn't what you were saying last night." He smirks, and I smile sarcastically back.

"I will ask again. What. The. Hell!" I repeat.

"We just fell asleep, calm it princess." He assures me. "Now come back here, it's like 4 in the morning and I need to sleep." He starts to lay down.

"I'm ok. Thanks for asking." I say sarcastically. I lay down, a gap between us, my back to him. I hear him whine.
"Please princess?"

"No go find one of your whores." I say closing my eyes.

"Can't remember. Come on, please. I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day." He says making me turn around.

"Rest of the week." I bargain.

"Can't do that, you wouldn't survive with out me princess." He smirks.
His so cocky.
"Two days." He bargains with me.

"Two and a half."

"Three." He says.

"Deal." I seal it laughing because he up the days when he was trying to down them instead.

"Just come here. I know what you did." He laughs as he wraps his arm around me.

"I did nothing. Now get your arm off me."

"I'm ok. Thank for asking." He mocks my words."

"Nick." I whine.

"Ash." He does the same.

"Please." I beg.

"Just shut up and go to sleep." He orders and I obey.

~*~~*~

"Sh! Don't wake them up this is hilarious!"

"I agree, they'll never get this off their backs."

Wake up to voices, a group of my friends standing over me. And Nicks arms wrapped around me, his head resting on mine, his leg thrown over mine, his arm over my body, and in my hair, his other on mine. And my head on his chest.

I'm never going to hear the end of this.

I jump up, waking Nick up.

"Again women! Just let me sleep." Nick moans half asleep, obviously not noticing the others in front of us.

They burst into laughter.

"Oh." He says.

"Yeah oh. I'm just gonna go now."I say getting up.

"Nah uh uh." Joe pulls me back. "We're not done with you yet." He laughs.

"Well I'm done with you guys and I need some actual sleep without being caged in that monsters arms." I lie.
I actually got a really good sleep. I'm not going to lie to myself but they can't know.

"True he is a monster. But trust me, it's eleven in the morning. I think you got a great sleep." Matt says.

Damn.

"I definitely did." Nick calls out.

"Plus we left you two together for like three-quarters of an hour. And you only woke up then. You guys sleepy pretty well together." Aaron says.
"I had a great sleep too." He adds making Ella giggle. I see Joe in the corner of my eye slightly tense.

I forgot I need to talk to him.

"We are going to the beach as well so you can't go." Joe tells me.

"What is it with you guys and the beach? Not at all complaining." I say.

"The guys basically called it their place, both of us like it, we all surf. It's a great place." Ella answers.

"Ok, let me just get my stuff and bikini." I grab my shoes and open the door.

"Can't wait to see that princess!" Nick shouts from his lounge.

"Pervert!" I holler back walking out.