60 Seriously?

_^Ashely Wood^_

He had got to be joking. He can't just kiss me then tell me to forget about it and now tell me he likes me.

Guys like him don't fall for girls like me .

"I like the way you know exactly when I'm lying, when you look at me with her eyes, when you laugh. I love your voice, and how your so talented. I like when your upset you never push me away. I like when we talk. Damn it Ash, I like you." Nick brought his act to a wrap.

He was joking surely.
I can't believe he was doing this.

I thought we were friends and now his playing with my feelings like I was just another one of his followers.

The Ferris wheel came to a stop and I walked off leaving Nick on his own. I looked back to see him purse his lips together with a look on his face that almost looked regretful.

I heard the patter of feet run behind me and knew he was chasing after me, so I picked up my pace.

This was all fake wasn't it?

This whole time it was just to play with me. Every look he gave me, every time he apologised and wouldn't leave my side.
All fake. It had got to be right?
Did I fall for an act? I fell for the bad boy.

The bad boy that stole my wave.

"Ash!" Nick called after me, making me hesitantly stop, before walking on again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, the next thing I knew I was spun around to see Nick. His lips smashed into mine catching me by surprise, telling me I was wrong.

He wasn't playing with my feelings was he?

Still in shock, I kissed him back, before he pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He muttered after had had pulled away.
I scrunched up my face in confusion.
"I've probably confused you like hell?"

I lightly chuckled and nodded.

"Ok, well. Will you..." He trailed off. "Wait, lets go home. I need to show you something." Nick took my hand and lead me to the school coach that was waiting to take us home.

~*~~*~

"Ready?" Nick asked me once I came out my house, after telling my mum I was going out for a bit.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"That's a surprise." Nick grabbed my arm and dragged me to his bike.

"I'm not riding that." I told him.

"Please, for me?" He pouted.
For some reason I couldn't say no when he said that. So I got on the bike.
"Safety first." Nick passed me a helmet. "And that means you need to hold onto me." I could tell he was smirking.

"Please tell me where we are going." I said while I wrapped my arms around his waist for safety.

"You find out when we are there." And with that we took off.

As we rode the wind blew fast into my face and whistled in my ears. I have to say I enjoyed it.
"Weee!" I shouted as Nick chuckled in front of me.

Soon Nick pulled up at the beach. The whole place was dark, apart from the shops behind us that light up different colours in advertisement. The sand look sort of grey as it lead to to wavy water.

The moonlight reflected onto the ocean while waves crashed down. It was very pretty.

"You brought me to the beach?" I asked.

"Yes, because I wanted to ask you something and I knew the beach was like this at night." He stood in front of me. "Princess, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there a little shocked. I wasn't sure how to answer.

"Let's speed this up, breath if you will be my girlfriend." He smirked.

"Your not gonna be one of those sweet boyfriends, are you?" I managed to say.

"Does that mean it is a yes?" He asked hopefully. I smiled and laughed as I nodded at his question.
"And to answer your question, I might be sweet you never know."

And then his lips were in mine again.

"Come on, your mum wants you home for you birthday, surely." He swung his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head as we headed back to the car park for his bike.

I fell for the bad boy and he fell for me.
Who would of known?

__________________________
Author note important!:Hi! Their finally together!!!! You wouldn't know how much I kept wanting to make them go out earlier in the book!So I just wanted to say thank you so much. Last week I was thanking you guys for getting me to almost 1.5 k and now I'm thanking you for nearly 2.5k!!!
Please read below!
Guys! BBSMW has made it into a contest! teenwriters_award holds it and it would mean a lot to me if you voted for me!
Thanks either way!
Vote, share, comment, read!
Molly-Anne