33 Party Here We Come

_^Ashley Wood^_

"What about this Ella?" I ask for the millionth time.

The dark haired girl turns from her straighteners, or my straighteners, and looks at the white, denim shorts and black cropped top I'm holding in my hand.

"As much as I love both of those I also would love a non pregnant best friend by the morning, please." Ella tells me, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I look at the outfit I chose again and notice the tops cut is very deep and my shorts have a hole where holes should not be.

"Ah, yes. That would be good wouldn't it?" I say making her giggle slightly.

As I go to put my clothing away my friend calls out, "Y'know, just cause the shorts have a cut in the special-womanly-hole does not mean it isn't a nice top, preferable to wear tonight."

"Not saying it isn't. What I am saying is- the only bra I have, not in the wash, is a very small bra. I am not risking anything on show by accident!" I point out, folding it back into its right-full place.

"Good point." She gets up from the straighteners and her finished peace of art work, or hair-work, and walks over to my dream closet.

"Not wearing anything to slutty." I tell her.

"Don't want you to. The only boys eyes I want on you is Nicks." She carries on searching through my clothes as I dump myself on my bed in frustration.

"Already been through this, Ella. He does not like me! I don't care, well I do." I sigh and slouch a little further, thanking God Nick is at Joes or he'd hear us.
"I just need to get over him. One time liking right? Any way, what should I wear?" I jump back up, hoping to avoid the convocation that I fear hitting me.

"No idea right now." She turns around to face me. "But that aside for a minuet, I know you really like him. Even if you don't admit it. Sure, if he doesn't like you back, your gonna have to get over it. But don't yet. What if; he likes you back?"

"Yeah, what if? What if the cocky, shallow player liked me back?" I say sarcastically.

"Then he would be very smart for seeing you for you." I smile at her words showing her my appreciation as she pulls a top,I haven't seen for a long time, our of the cupboard.
"What about this?!" She squeals her eyes lighting up like she'd seen a Calvin Klein model shirtless.

"Where did you get that?!" I feel my eyes bulge.

"At the back, why?" She asks.

"Because those tops I don't want anyone to see. Their terrible." I insist, worrying what people would think if they found I did it.

"What? Ashely Grace Wood, explain to me."

"I made them." I mumble.

"You made them!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, well. They were clothes that were torn. When my dad left I spent a lot of time in my room trying to fix my ripped clothes with a sewing machine. Then I decided to make different clothes so my mum didn't have to buy more. In the end I did it for fun. I didn't expect to actually wear them." I explain.

"But look at it! It's so cute, and different, I love the bat-wing design!" She compliments.

She holds up the black and white      bat-wing, belly top with a V-neck and a elastic waist.
"How do you know the type of top it is? I don't and I made it!" I ask curiously.

"I don't just do photography and art. I also do textiles and food tech. Oh and I'm kind of in music 'cause I learnt the bass guitar. My only problem is I can't actually make clothes to save my life. I just sketch and design then give them to the students that can actually make them." She laughs.

My friend is so talented.

"Woah! You do a lot. I only have music, triple science and art. Back home I did textiles because my teacher wanted me to but I decided to give it up." I get out some skinny white jeans to ask Ella's approval and she nods a yes.

"You've had a lot of crap in your life Ash. And you give a lot of the good things up. That's why we're going tonight, to get your music back on. Next will be your textiles. Cause girl, you can sew! Oh and your wearing the top!" She throws it at me.

"Ha, I'm so lucky to have you. Now let's hurry up before we end up with my mum back home from her work trip, because we took a bloody week getting ready!" I laugh out, pulling the closet door shut so I could get changed.

I hear Ella giggle as she shouts, "Yeah j can't wait to snog Aaron's face off!" She jokes.

"Ew!" I screech.

"I'm joking! He wants to take it slow and get to know me better, I told you this an hour ago!" I hear her say on the other side.

"Yeah, yeah! Shut up and get changed." Those were the last words to be heard before we were both ready and Joe texted us to tell us they were out side.

Party, here we come!