62 Cliff Date

"Nick, as much as I would love you to buy all my clothes, so I can be rich forever. I don't think bringing me to a Billabong shop is classed as a date." I turned around to look at him.

"Ah, but this is not the date." He protested.

"The what are we doing here?"

"We, well you, are going to get something so we can go on the date." He told me, before picking a black and white swimming costume and handing it to me.

"This is a swimming costume." I told him.

"Nah, I thought is was coat." He stuck his tongue out. "I know it is, but you need one for the date."

"I have some at home though."

"I know. But I wanted to get you one. Now go or we'll miss our slot."

I went in a changing room and tried the costume on over my underwear.
I had to give it to him. The swimming costume was a perfect fit and had a nice design and cut.

The majority of it was black, with a thick white upside down 'T' shape on my chest, coming around over slight arches on my breasts and neck cut.

I took it off and put my new beach top and low denim shorts on, before slipping on my light denim jacket.

"Come on, we need to buy this quick and go!"

~*~~*~

"Ready for my cheesy date surprise?" I felt Nick wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my temple.

"That's what I have been asking ever since you put this blind fold on me." I laughed.

"But you'll love it!" He said, putting his hands on the back of my blind fold, ready to take it off.

"I'm sure I will, let me see it first." Soon I got my wish and Nick realised my blind fold.

I found myself standing on a cliff looking out into the ocean, that seemed golden due to the pink-ish sun set.
On the left you could see the beach with the odd person spread out across the sand.

But that wasn't what caught my eye.

A small white tent had been set up, a set of fairy lights laid around the top. A singe picnic blanket was set neatly before it with two piles of clothes and towels on the side.

I turned to Nick, my mouth open, speechless. "You, did all this?"

"Well, what other reason would I missed second class for?" He looked down on me.

"Because your supposed to be the bad boy of the school." I pointed out smiling.

"Touché." He chuckled. "Do you like it? The hight doesn't fade you does it, we could leave if it does."

"Height." I swallowed hard, just remembering how high we were.

"Are you ok?" Nick asked. "We don't have to do what I planned if you can't."

As much as I was freaking out, I didn't want to spoil what he had worked so hard on planning. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"No it's fine." I smiled. "So what's so cheesy about this?"

"Well, Ella said that you started to like me,"
I'm going to kill her.
"After I said that stuff about fears and you being scared of heights. So I thought it would be funny if I took you Coastering. Plus I promised you that I would help you get over the fear." He trailed off.