25 Found & Home Again

"I can't go home." I say almost immediately when we exit the office.

"I know. That's why your coming to mine. My mum knows. All sorted." Nick replays.

"Your insane right. I'm right next to you house."

"I know. That's why if you dad looks for you you can sit on the lane. This way you have shelter and nothing can happen."

"Yeah, we all talked, none of us can do it, so Nick is." Matt says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause we're you friends." Nicks reply confuses me.

"I get them," I point at the three other guys, "but you?"

"I'm your next door neighbour, we have no choice."

"We have to go home we'll drop you guys off." Joe opens the door and gets in.

~*~~*~

•*•Nick Hunter•*•

Once I sneak Ash in I get out a pillow and blanket for her to sleep on.

"I'm just gonna leave my mum a note in my room and get a spare change of clothes."

"What you gonna do climb over the roof?" I ask sarcastically.

"Why not?" And away she goes, I soon follow.

Once we reach the top of the stairs I help her open the window and move my cupboards out of the way.

"You really gonna be this stupid?"

"I have nothing to lose." She shrugs and lifts her self out.

I make sure I listen carefully just in case I need to call some one.

Thump.

I assume that she's inside.

"Oi!"

Shit, she's been caught.

I pull my phone out and call 911 as I hear another thump. I guess she's been pushed.

"Hello, emergency call? Police, ambulance or fire brigade? Please give your post code."

Great, automatic.

I huff and ask for both ambulance and police and then giving Ash's post code.

As I hang up I can hear Ash stutter,
"w-what are you doing here."

"Well I wouldn't screw another woman in you mothers bed, would I?"

"You basted!"

Ash stop, your making it worse.

It's been five minuets of not being able to do anything and hearing the same shouting, luckily not much hitting.
I want to do something but I can't unless I want to see a desperate 20 year old naked, who was in mid screw with Ash's older dad.

And, I don't.

Soon I see flashing at the front of the house and pray it's the police. I run down stairs and outside to the police.

"Sir you need to stand back." And officer tells me as the other two get past the door and start making their way up.

"You don't understand, I made the call." I say trying to get inside to see Ash.

"Just stand back."