Forever

Out on the beach with an amazing guy. The sun's so pretty, the sun's so bright. We're walking and talking about all our good times, against the world, hand in hand. Smiling and walking on the beautiful LA sand. We sit on a bolder and watch the sun set. It's an amazing day, one I will never forget. You slip your arm around me as we as we look at the beautiful sea. "I love you," I say as we feel the cool evening breeze. "I love you too," you say and pull out a small black box. I look at you, smile, and my heart stops. You open the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?" you ask as my eyes fill with tears and my heart starts to sing. My smile gets wider as I say "yes". You pull me close to your chest. I gently kiss you as a tear rolls down my cheek. You brush it away and smile at me. "I love you," I say one more time. "I love you to baby," you say as you smile, "now you’re definitely all mine."

Today's the day, the day that starts the rest of our life. The day you become my husband, the day I become your wife. The last time I saw you was last night. But I woke up to a beautiful sight. A bouquet of beautiful red roses lie on your pillow with a note on top. "I love you," it says, "and I can't wait to see you." I smile and whisper "I love you too." I take a shower and walk down to the beach to see how much is done. I step onto the hot sand and I feel the hot sun. It's almost done so I start to head home. I need to hear your voice so I call your phone. "Hey babe," you say, "is everything okay?" I tell you everything’s fine, I just need to hear you. I tell you I love you. You tell me you love me too. You say you have to go but you'll see me soon. "Okay, I love you," I say and look at the clock, it's almost noon. "I love you too," you say and the line goes dead. I look in the mirror and put my hands on my head. I smile and start to get ready for tonight. The first night of my new life.

I take a look in the mirror one last time. Just to make sure my beautiful dress is fine. I walk down to the beach and wait by the gate. I fix my veil and look at my friend. "You look amazing," she says and puts some flowers in my hand. "Thanks," I say and smile. I can't wait to walk down the aisle.

PacBell’s cannon starts to play. The gates open and everyone looks my way. Beautiful black and red roses line the red carpet that leads to you. You look amazing tonight too. I look at my white dress as I step into the setting sun. The light catches the black sparkles and roses on my dress and makes me look beautiful, makes me feel like one. A black rose on this beautiful LA sand. A black rose that belongs to a wonderful man. I slowly walk down the aisle. I walk up to you and I smile. There's black and red roses on the alter and I get up there. I can smell their sweet fragrance in the warm evening air. The pastor starts as I look at you. You say you voles and I say mine too. You say "I do," and I do the same too. You slip yet another beautiful ring on my finger and kiss me so sweetly. We hold hands and walk back down the beautiful rose lined aisle.

We walk to the pier where there are beautiful lights hung up everywhere. I spin to look at the beauty and you lean in close to me and say, "Wait here." You walk up to the DJ and request and smile as a familiar tune comes on. I continue to smile and I take your hand. You walk me back out onto the beautiful sand. "Our first dance," you say. My smile gets bigger when I hear Amazed starts to play. You pull me closer to you as we start to move from side to side. My nervousness is hard to hide. "You okay beautiful?" you ask softly as you gently run your hand through my hair. "Yeah baby, I'm fine," I say as I see people gather around and stare. We dance and we sway sweetly and quietly. We kiss and dance slowly. We kiss again and you start to sing along with the song. I've been waiting for this day, I've been waiting so long.

We’re walking on the beach again. Hand in hand. You still in your tux, I'm still in my dress. This is our future. Together. Forever. The setting sun catches my ring. It shines brightly. "I love you," I say and we kiss again. "I love you too," you say and gently pick me up.

You carry me back up to the house. You carry me up stairs and lay me on our bed. You lay beside me and gently kiss my head.

We lay there and talk for hours and hours. We smile and laugh as our future stretches on in front of us.

We get off the plane and smell the lovely air. Hawaii. One of the most beautiful places. I look at you and smile. "This place is beautiful," I say, spinning around. "Yes, it is," you say and pull me close. "I love you," I say. I love you too," you say and kiss me. Hand in hand we walk into the setting sun.

The sun's poking through the shades in our room. "Good morning beautiful," you say when I open my eyes. "Good morning," I say and smile. "I've got a surprise for you," you say and smile. I look at you questionably. "Just get dressed and I'll show you." "Okay."

You take my hand and lead me down to the beach. "I heard you've always wanted to do this," you say and smile. You point to two goals. My face lights up. "Sand soccer," I say happily and look at you. You kiss me and smile, "I figured you'd like it." We walk down to the two goals and we’re put on a team. We play for hours and hours.

When the game is over, we sit on the sand by the shore. "That was fun," I say and look at you. "Yeah, it was," you say and lean in and kiss me. "I love you," I say as you warp your arms around me. "I love you too," you say and smile. We watch the sun set on the beautiful sea before we head back to our room.

The next day we surf. We surf for hours. "This is great baby," you say as we sit on our boards. "Yeah," I say and smile, "you must really like doing this," I say and brush a strand of hair from your face. "Yes," you say and you lean in and kiss me.

We get off the plane, back in LA. We drop our stuff off at home and go out for the day.

You wait outside the bathroom door. "Baby," I say. You stop breathing. "What is it?" I slowly open the door. "Yes." I say and smile. "Yes!" you scream and pick me up. You spin me around and kiss me.

9 months later I step out of the car. 3 of us this time. Isabella. Our first daughter. "She looks just like her mom," you say and smile. "With her daddy's eyes," I say and look at you. "I love you," you say. "I love you too," I say and gently kiss me.

We're older now we've made it a long way. We sit on the deck and watch the sun set. "All or nothing," I say and hold your hand. "All or nothing," you say and lead me down to the sand. "30 years is a long time," you say to me and pull me close. "So is forever," I say. You hit play and Amazed comes on. "We'll make it that far, I swear," you say as we start to dance. We look at Isabella playing in the sand. "I know baby," I say and smile.

We'll last forever. Nothing will break us. We'll always be together.

Together forever.