Who Am I?

You’re still here. Why? You don't care about me. All you did was use me; abuse me.

I don't need you. You don't want me, you want my body.

My body that has become cold, hard, lifeless. That's all you want. I gave you my heart but you threw it out like another piece of garbage in your stupid life.

Who am I?

I don't know where it is but I know it's shattered, I can feel the hole. It's growing bigger, spreading coldness through my body, spreading fear and darkness.

I'm lying in the grass, listening to the rain, watching the lightning, watching my world fall apart.

You crushed me, I can't breathe. You lied. I don't need you, I don't want you.

You don't know how your words have haunted me. I can't sleep.

I wake up in a dream, frozen in fear. All your hands on me, I can't scream. You haunt me.

And one day, one sweet day, I'm going to let you go, you’re going to drown in my lost pain.

You don't know the terror you've caused.

I dream in darkness, I sleep to die. Erase the silence, erase my life. My burning ashes blacken the sky. A world of nothingness, blow me away.

Do you wonder why I hate you?

Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?

Everything’s so clear now that I'm unchained. Why'd you come? Why'd you go? You didn't love me, why fake a show?

You nothing to me, to anyone.

You sicken me, your name scares me.

Who am I?

I don't know who I am anymore.

I'm done; I'm trying to let go, nothings working.

I stare into the flame and watch your stuff blacken.

I see your ugly face in the flames laughing.

Who am I?

Why can't I get you out of my thoughts?!

Too little, too late. You've already ruined my life.

Who am I?

-7/19/11-