Snow White Queen

I lay in my bed, darkness wrapped all around me. It's cold touch chilling me, fear is strangling me, I can't breathe. My cheeks are soaked, my mouth is dry. I can't scream, you wonder why. I'm you and alone. What do I do? Where do I go? I can't run, you’re too strong. I can't scream you've covered my mouth. You've got me pinned, I can't move. What did I do to make you mad? Why are you doing this? I need answers yet I can't ask the fear has shocked me now as you have fun. I need to get away from you and try to run. You grab my arm and throw me down Pain rushes through my body, blood runs down my back. I scream in terror but its cut short. Your hand back on my mouth, your body back on mine. Your smile haunts me. Another tear rolls down my cheek. You roll me over and I jump away from you and you make a break for the trees. You laugh and run after me. You catch up to me and slam me against a tree. I don't want to be your snow white queen, congratulations to you; you've won your titles, abuser and user. I jump up out of bed. Tears soak my face, blood drips down my arm, I'm cold and alone. I gently rub my arms to try and warm myself up and I run over my claw marks. I wrap my arm in a dirty shirt and lay back on my bed. I grab your bun and curl up into a ball. I pull my quilt over my head and try to relax, I can't breathe, I'm terrified, and it hurts again. I dread the day I met you, I wish I could rewind the clock. You never asked me to be your snow white queen and I never volunteered. I wish I could take my name back but this one’s stuck. I don't want to be your snow white queen, I just want to be me, but I can see that you’ve prevented that. Now you're gone. I’m not you snow white queen, I'm nothing to you.

-7/14/11-