Thoughts

There's so much on my mind. I need to sort it all out. Wishes or needs? Fears or tears? Dead or gone? Alive or alone? Memorable or treasured? Love or hate?

I don't know what goes where.

I need to get it all sorted out. I need to clear my head so I can understand things better.

My minds filled with thoughts of you. How do I sort them all out?

Wishes or needs? Fears or tears? Dead or gone? Alive or alone? Memorable or treasured? Love or hate?

They're all good thoughts of you. They're all ways to be with you again.

Each thought is a path. A path that eventually leads to you.

I like having you here. I like seeing you again, feeling you again, hearing you again.

Thoughts are all I've got left of you. I need to sort them out.

Where do they all go?

Does missing you go in wishes or needs? Do you go in wishes or needs?

Do fights go in fears or tears? Does losing you go in fears or tears?

Does emptiness go in dead or gone? Does loneliness go in dead or gone?

Do we go in alive or alone? Does the feeling of not having you here go in alive or alone?

Do the long nights of taking go in memorable or treasured? Do the long rides through the woods go in memorable or treasured?

Do we go in love or hate? Do they go in love or hate?

Thoughts. Too many thoughts. I need to sort them out.

Too many thoughts.

7/6/11