To the End

3 more days.

3 more days to be with you. 3 more days to say bye.

3 more days to prepare myself to watch you leave. It's going to be hard, I'm going to cry.

We'll take it to the end, forever. It's going to be hard; it's going to be a struggle.

But we'll make it somehow. We'll make it.

3 more days left, the clock is ticking.

Soon it will be 2.

Then it will be 1.

Then it will be 0. The clock will run short, our time will be gone. Your touch, your love, your warmth, it'll all be gone.

You will be gone.

I know I will still have you, I know I will always have you.

But I'm terrified. I'm terrified that I will lose you. I'm terrified that you'll find someone else.

That you'll find someone better.

I'm not letting go, I won't go down without a fight.

I will fight, I will keep fighting.

All the way to the end. I will never give up. I will never say never. We're too close to each other. I love you too much.

I won't let it happen; I will put everything on the line. I've got everything on the line.

To the end we'll take it. We'll never give up.

It's all or nothing.

3 days left to see you. 3 days left to hear you, to feel your warmth, to taste your kiss.

. . .

2 days now. 2 more days.

2 more days with you. 2 more days to say bye.

2 more days to prepare myself to watch you leave. It's getting harder, I'm about to cry.

We'll take it to the end forever. It's going to be hard, it's already becoming harder. It's going to be a struggle, I'm already struggling.

2 more days left. The clock is still ticking, faster and faster.

Tomorrow it will be 1.

Soon it will be 0. The clock is running short. Our time is running down. Your touch, your love, your warmth, it's almost gone.

You’re almost gone.

You’re fading away like sand, falling through my fingers, blowing away in the wind.

I know I still have you, I know I will always have you.

But I'm still terrified, even more terrified as the time runs down, even more terrified that I will lose you, even more terrified that you'll find someone else.

Even more terrified that you'll find someone better.

I'm not letting go, I won't go down without a fight, and now I’m holding on even tighter.

I will fight, I will keep fighting.

All the way to the end.

I will never give up, I will never say never. We're too close to each other, I love you to much.

I won't let it happen, I will put everything on the line, and I’ve got everything on the line.

To the end we’ll take it, we'll never give up.

It's all or nothing.

2 days left to see you, 3 days left to hear you, to feel your warmth, to taste your kiss.

. . .

1 day now, 1 more day.

1 more day with you, 1 more day to say bye.

1 more day to prepare myself to watch you leave. It's getting really hard, I'm already starting to cry.

We will take it to the end.

Forever. It's going to be hard, it's becoming even harder. It's going to be a struggle; I'm struggling just saying bye.

1 more day left. The clock is still ticking, faster and faster.

Tomorrow it will be 0. Tomorrow is our last day to be with each other.

Tomorrow is 0. The clock is running short, our time is running down. Your touch, your love, your warmth, it's almost gone.

You’re almost gone.

You’re fading away like sand, falling through my fingers, blowing away in the wind.

I know I still have you. I know I will always have you.

But I'm still terrified, even more now. Even more terrified that I will lose you, even more terrified that you'll find someone better.

I'm not letting go, I won't go down without a fight and now, I'm holding on even tighter.

I will fight, I will keep fighting.

All the way to the end.

I will never give up, I will never say never. We're too close to each other. I love you to much.

I won't let it happen. I will put everything on the line; I've got everything on the line.

To the end we'll take it, we'll never give up.

It's all or nothing.

0 days left to see you. 0 days left to hear you, to feel your warmth, to taste your kiss.

Tomorrow is our last day.

. . .

That was it, no time left.

The clock hit 0.

No more warmth, no more hugs, no more kisses.

No more you.

No more light.

Only darkness, sleep, tears, pain, heartache.

. . .

The timer was reset.

1,814 days, 43,536 hours, 2,612,160 minutes.

That's the time left until I can see you.

I can make it, can't I?

I know I can.

We can, together.

All or nothing.

All the way to the end.

6/15/11