Chapter 6:

A/n: this would be Chance

Recap- Does he love me?

I walked into the kitchen, my dagger in hand. Shane and Daryl were in each other's faces.
"What the FUCK!" I yell. Daryl and Shane both turn their attention to me. "Daryl... Shane... This shit needs to end!" I yell then grind my teeth together. My eyes were narrowed and a scowl was plastered to my face. My cheeks were probably red but I didn't care. My brother was being a dick for no reason!
I turned and stormed off upstairs. The moon was out and was brighter than ever so I walked out onto my balcony.
Footstep were making their way upstairs and into my room. Daryl. I roll my eyes and don't move. Hands landed on my shoulders I was turned. I screamed and pushed the walker back. My dagger was on the other side of the room!
People were coming upstairs. "Help!" I held the walker away from biting me with my arm.
Again I screamed and felt my foot slip out from under me. I fell down along the wall, pinned by the walker. Tears were falling down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over, then I felt blood splatter over me. The weight of the walker was pulled off and I felt myself being straddled. I don't care who is was but I leaned into their chest and continued crying. I could've been bitten!
At that moment I decide to look up and see myself in Shane's arms. I look up and find every one but Daryl. I glare at Shane and gesture every one out. Shane started getting up to go but I stop him, grabbing onto his arm. "What, Letty?" He said in an annoyed tone. "Where is he?" He turned back to me. "Where's who?" I narrow my eyes. "Daryl. Where the fuck is he?!" I yell. I step closer to Shane, making him step back. I did this until his back was against the wall. "I don't know! I'm not his god damn babysitter Letty!"
"I know your not! But you told him something. So... What was it Brother?" I ask. "That's none of your God damn business!" "Yes it fucking is Shane! I can take care of myself!" I shout. "He told me to stay away from you." I heard Daryl's voice. I glanced over to the door way and found him leaning against the door frame. "Why?" I looked back to my brother. "I have my reasons!" With that being said, Shane pushed me away and walked out the door, shoving past Daryl.
"Letty..." I quiet him by kissing him. He hesitated then returned the kiss. After a moment I pulled away and walked over to the bed, laying down. Daryl follows.

I woke up and quietly got out of bed. Daryl was gone. Rolling my brown eyes, I got ready and headed outside. Every on was working. Shane, Rick and Glenn were putting up pointed tree branches along the fence, the points pointing out. Maggie, Heather and Carl were all picking fruit from the trees in the back. "Rick?" I turned and found another group walking towards us. "Tyreese? Carol!" A dark guy nodded and walked over. "This is my group. Shailie, Adam, Mac and Jett. Guys, this is Rick!" The give a nod and I giggle. I look down and smile. Daryl's boot print. I follow his foot steps, my crossbow slung over my back. I followed the tracks into the woods behind the house. I followed his tracks into a large meadow. This place was beautiful! Full of wild life! I pulled off my crossbow and loaded it then walking towards a squirrel in a tree. It was picking at a nut. I pulled my bow to eye level and aimed. I pulled the trigger, hitting the squirrel in the head. I loaded another arrow and walked towards it. By its tail, I picked it up and stuck it in my empty bag. My arrow was put back with the other two. Sadly, I only had four arrows because one was left in that walkers head before we drove off, but I still have more than Daryl!
Another squirrel sounded at the opposite end of the clearing. I made my way over and found the squirrel... And also a deer. I raised the bow, aiming, then firing.
"Yes!" I squealed. The deer just dropped! It didn't even run! Perfection right there!! I laughed and walked over to it. There, I began to drag it home. On the way I got three more squirrels. When I got back, Daryl was already here. As soon as he seen what I was doing, he ran over to help. "I don't know how to gut. And I have four squirrels in the bag." I spoke, out of breath. Dragging a deer for about an hour is a lot of work! "So you can hunt." He smirked and took my place in dragging the deer.

"Nice catch Daryl!" Carol said, smiling. "It's not mine." Rick's curious gaze landed on the source of fresh meat. "Who's is it then?" "Its mine." I piped up. "And who are you?" Carol asked. "Carol, this is Letty, Shane's sister." She nodded then continued eating her share of tonight's meat. "Great hunt Letty!" I turned and found Shane. I turned back to the fire and smirked. I leaned against Daryl and smiled. Daryl gave me a quick glance then smiled. Shane went quiet and sat on the other side of the fire, opposite of us. I leaned up and whispered to Daryl: "I'm going inside. Wanna come with? I'm making Shane mad..." I looked at him, waiting for his answer. He smirked and nodded, getting up. I walk next to Daryl, going inside. "Letty." Shane called. I sigh an turn around. Luckily, Daryl stopped and waited. "What?" I sigh. "Where are you going?" "None of your damn business!" I snap and walk back over to Daryl. Two can play Shane's little game...