20-FINALE

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE WE MADE IT! THIS IS THE FINALE OF THIS BOOK BUT DON'T BE SAD,OKAY? GET COMFY AND GRAB A SNACK AND JOIN STEVEN AND CONNIE ON THEIR LAST ADVENTURE(of this book). THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS BOOK AWESOMER AND I HAD A LOT OF FUN DOING IT!! THE SEQUEL WILL BE OUT BY EITHER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY. THANK YOU!!!

****5 years later****

Connies POV:
I squint out at the audience, bright lights blinding my vision. I know my parents and Steven are somewhere out there in the audience, but I can't help but feel like nobody else I care about is here. I fidget in my seat trying to keep myself calm, but instead jiggle my legs in excitement.
"Connie Maheswaran."(is that how you spell it?) the announcer says into the microphone and looks over to me. "Please come to the stage." I take a deep breath and take large steady steps, to make sure I won't fall. Oh. Right. If you were wondering, I am at my graduation ceremony. That's right, once I take this piece of important paper, I will officially be DONE with school! My hands shaky take the crisp, white piece of paper tied with a velvet ribbon. The professor moves out of the way so I could make my speech. Oh. I forgot about the speech part! My blood turns to slush in my veins, and sweat drips down my forehead.

"Oh, um, awkward!" I laugh nervously in the microphone. "I kinda forgot about the speech part, so forgive me. But I'm going to wing it." I clear my throat and spot my parents in the audience. And next to them was Mr.Universe and Steven. I stare straight at him and begin.

"When I first moved to Beach City, I was the saddest thing you'll ever see. I had no friends and no social life, but then, I met Steven. He turned my life in to an adventure that never ended, and with that, we immediately became friends and had an adventure everyday." I take a deep breath and continue. " Sometimes, he does things that seem so drastic at times that makes me wonder, 'How the heck did I get so lucky to meet a guy this Kind' or 'Is my short, fragile human life this worth it?' And yes, it's been worth it everyday of my life and I never regret meeting him. I trusted my own life in him when I almost lost my life.He saved and fought people just to get me back, and that takes dedication, so everyone give him a round of applause because if he never saved me, I wouldn't be standing here at this college!" The applause started small, then got louder and louder. A light spotted him in the audience and everybody turned to him and gave him a standing ovation. I smile at him, and wait till every one is settled down.

"Anyway, my parents played a part in this story too. They allowed me to continue to be Steven's friend, even after some, uh, disturbing events, that accused with him. Nothing bad, just some really weird stuff. I am so excited to enter the adult world of taxes and responsibility, but I know that I worked my whole life for this moment. Thank you!" I then flash a smile and quickly walk off stage. I laugh when the professor actually had to stop the applause. The graduation line continues to shrink, while my nerves grew.

What is Steven didn't want me to say that? I thought shakily to myself. I look back at the chairs and realize that there was still A LOT to go. I groan and fiddle with my black, knee high dress, hidden under a read robe. I close my eyes and end up falling asleep for a bit.

*****************************************************************************************************

"Connie? Cooonniiieee?" Voices called out. "Do you think she's dead again?" I shake my head and open one eye.

"Nope, I think she's okay." Steven calls out. I snap my head up and look around. The auditorium was empty except for some families chatting in a corner.

"Oh my goodness!" I jump up and brush my dress off. "I am so sorry! I must of fallen asleep!" I start to head for the exit but a hand pulls me back.

"Connie," A deep voice says smoothly. "It's intermission, you're fine. In fact, we better head back to our seats." Steven says as the lights dim. I hug my parents and kiss Steven on the check.

"Bye guys!" I wave to them. "See you in an hour!" I take a seat back in my chair and force my self not to fall asleep while the professor drones on about the history of the school. I yawn and roll my eyes. The person next to me, keeps glancing back at me with a grin on their face.

"What is it Jessica?!" I whisper shout. She shakes her head and winks at me.

"Enjoy your new life surprise..." She then turns around to take to a redheaded girl, completely abandoning the conversation. I purse my lips and turn back to the professor. My mind races with thoughts, and then those thoughts ended up me mentally talking with myself. The professor pauses and looks over at me.

"Connie Maheswaran, please come up to the stage." I stare at him startled, but slowly stand up. I stand there staring at him, and earning a shove from Jessica. I turn to glare at her, but she just waves. I climb the steep steps, and then feel the heat of the lights on my face.

"Yes, sir?" I look at him confused. He smiles at me and then leans forward to the microphone.

"Steven Universe? Please come up here." He then walks off stage and gets replace by a towering Steven. He looks down at me and laughs.

"Connie, your fine. Relax." He shoves his hand in his pocket and fishes for something. I blink totally confused.

"I'm sorry , am I missing something here?" I turn andask the jittery audience. At the corner of my eye, I see Steven get down on one knee. I turn towards him and cover my mouth.

"Connie, I believe you are missing this." He opens up the small box and reveals a small glittering, golden ring. "Connie Maheswaran, you made me the happiest man in the world, and everyday with you is amazing. So I was wondering, would you make my the happiest- happiest man in the world and marry me?" I just stand there like an idiot. Stevens face is with hope and worry. I remove my hands from my mouth and slowly nod my head.

"Yes, Steven. I will marry you!" He slides the ring on and stands up. He grabs me in a bear hug. I pull away and kiss him right on the lips.

The applause was deafening.

OMG GUYS IT'S HERE!!! THE END IS HERE!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME THROUGH THIS STORY, AND I AM SO SORRY NO STEVEN FOR THE LAST PART :( DON'T WORRY THOUGH, HE WILL BE THERE IN THE NEXT BOOK!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK, BYYYYYYEEEEEE<3 *