12

Connie's POV:

Blue light surrounds me and the kindergarten comes into view. I see steven standing in front of the crystal gems. I get pushed forward by Jasper and I find Steven run towards me.

"Steven!" I scream but a giant sausage like hand clamps over my mouth, muffling my scream. Steven noticed my cry and hushed his conversation with the crystal gems. He starts to run towards me but then gets cut off by Yellow Diamond.

"Hello again Steven. We have your Connie. But the real question is, do we have a deal?" I know exactly what she means by this. Steven hesitates and looks back at the crystal gems. Garnet nods towards me. Stevens eyes dart to and scans my face. He closes his eyes and reaches his hand towards Yellow Diamonds. She grins evilly.

"NO STEVEN! PLEASE DON'TDO THIS! " I plead with tears "I-I'll stay with home world if it means protecting you and the world. It's what I trained for."

Steven recoils. He shakes his head. He runs back to the crystal gems. I sigh and cover my face with my hands.

"Get up kid. We need to get you a place to stay on home world." A voice says above me. I swallow nervously and peek at Steven.

"Yellow Diamond sighs ans whispers,

"Go say good by." I take off towards Steven sobbing.

*********************************

Stevens POV:

Connie slams against me crying a river. I hug her back holding back my tears. I reach my hand up and stroke her hair.

"Connie we're coming for you. Hang in there until we are ready to fight."

I pull back and stare and her in the eyes. She sniffs and nods.

"It may be a while so what ever you do, don't get on the wrong side. Be a saint to them, be the best worrier until I come. Remember, I love you." I grab her hands and give them a squeeze. Hot tears prick my eyes as she gets lead away.

"I love you." I whisper. I collapse into Pearl's arms crying.

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing this story in a while and not being active. School got really intense and some people have been butt holes to me lately and it really got me down. But I'm back and ready to write! Sorry for the short chapter blah blah blah some lame excuse to cover up the fact that the author was to lazy to try. BYE!!! <3