Imagine #22: Forever In A Day (Part 2)

"I can't believe that we're really going to the exact same place." You said with a laugh as you and Patrick are at the front desk of this cabin-type hotel.

You gave Patrick a ride towards this area and you can't believe that his destination was the same as yours too. The ride wqs long, but both of you took that time to know each other more and you just further proved that this guy is such an angel. He was kind, sweet and funny.

"I'm sorry Ms. {Y/N} and Mr. Patrick. Our cabins are full now and there's only one more cabin to spare." The attendant said and Patrick chuckled.

"Told you, fate's bringing us together." He cutely whispered at you which made you blush and giggle. "Well, for me its okay to share with her...but of course, it's up to her." He added loudly.

"I don't mind. I mean, who wouldn't want a rockstar in their cabin." You said playfully and both of you laughed.

"It's settled then, one cabin for Ms. {Y/N} and Mr. Patrick. Enjoy your stay." He said and gave yoi the keys.

The both of you walked out to find the cabin and you're already thinking that this vacation of yours will be more exciting than you thought it will be.

---------

"Hey! Let's go. The night is still young and there's so much to explore." Patrick said with an unusual tone then he stopped. "Wow, it seems like I made another bad poem." He added.

You laughed at him and it's really official, the both of you became vacation partners.

"I'm ready!" You said cheerfully.

The both of you went outside and felt the natural breeze in the air. There were no smoke coming from cars, there were no skyscrapers...just plain smell of the nature and the clear night skies.

"I know a wonderful exciting place here at night!" You said and you lead him to this night recreation park.

It was the usual extreme sport/recreation park but it's more lively at night. You both headed there and your eyes were bombarded with beautiful sceneries.

"Zipline?!" You asked excitedly and Patrick reluctantly nodded at you. "Are you afraid of heights, Mr. Stump?" You teased him.

"No! You're on, {Y/N}." He said and you both tried the zipline.

It wasn't that high, but it's high enough for you to appreciate the country side more. You can even see fireflies on the trees while you're up there and Patrick lost his fear the moment he saw the view. The zipline experience ended and you and Patrick got down, but still mesmerized with what you saw.

"That was beautiful." You said.

"I'm glad you pushed me to do it...I'm sure I wouldn't have done this if not for you." He said with a chuckle.

"Well, that's your reason why you went here right? Go on and be extreme...why would you back down?" You asked him.

"I always back down...but then everytime I do, someone will come to push me to do it. And I think this time, it's you. I'm really sure that my time here will not be wasted." He said while staring directly at you which made you heart jump.

"You have my word...let's make this vacation worth it." You said and tapped him on his shoulder.

Indeed, this vacation will be something that's worth it.

{Thanks for reading!!! :) This is not done yet ;)}