Imagine #169: The Overcast Chronicles (Part 6)

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I'm alive...it was a plan all along.

I've been taken by these people before the explosion. I felt my body was possessed then and the next thing I knew is, I'm being held captive in this room. My hands and feet were tied up and there's tape on my mouth. I couldn't really move in there, but I still tried to struggle. Suddenly, I heard the doors opening and I looked that way.

Two guys went inside and I knew they are trouble.

"Good, you're awake already. Your powers are greatly needed already." One of them said with a smirk. The other walked to me then peeled the tape quickly which honestly is painful.

"Just be a good girl, you don't want me to forever possess your body, right? And just you like a shell or something?" The other said... I knew it, these people are the remaining two people that got powers from the meteor and they are really not friendly like us.

"Those two you met are just traps so we can get you...it's just a shame we haven't got our hands your vocalist. His and your powers are the ultimate money makers." the one that was far from me said and I looked at him seriously.

"I'm not doing any shit for you, mates. Just hope they won't come and find me here or you're both done for." I said bravely but they just laughed at me.

"Don't be silly, girl. If it wasn't even for us, you won't have those kind of powers." said the guy that took the tape off. "We were experimenting in that area...it was the perfect time to see if our experiment worked since the meteor will hit, but you and your stupid idea got in the way! We were supposed to be the only ones in there to get these gifts." He continued.

"These are not gifts! They're curses...they are doi--

"Yes, because it was separated 10 times, if we were just able to get everything once...it would have been perfect." the other one said. "But nonetheless, this will give us some money so just do as we say before we kill you." He continued and he walked close to me too.

I just bravely smirked at him.

"No. Again, I'm not doing anything for you." I murmured.

"You want this the hard way? So be it then." He said and I saw him slowly touching my cheek but the moment his skin came into contact with mine, I wished he just killed me.

I felt excruciating pain in every part of my body inside out. It was way way worse than what I'm feeling when I was healing someone...it was a hundred times worse! I feel like someone is killing every cell in my body and I'm physically feeling it. I'm pretty sure my screams are so loud right now, I can't focus on anything but pain. I'm actually wishing for death to come but it feels so far.

Suddenly, the pain stop and I realized I'm panting and shaking. I can feel myself shaking too.

"Excruciating touch...great power right? He murmured, what a terrifying power. "I can keep on doing this to you and I'm telling you, this won't kill you...it'll give you endless pain. You wouldn't want that, right? Considering also that you can't even heal yourself?" he said. I honestly want to punch him but my body was like a ragdoll there. I couldn't move.

"I think she got the message. Rest for a while and you'll start your miracles." The other said and after that, they left me alone.

I really think it's better if Patrick and the others wouldn't search for me anymore...because I don't want to drag them into this mess.

--------------------
*Weeks later*

Hundred? Thousands? I don't even know anymore, I already lost count on how many people I miraculously healed.

These people didn't question anything  they just  want me to heal them and everytime I do, my screams were heard. I'm honestly so tired, my throat are hurting, my whole body is hurting too. I feel so weak. As I have said, everytime I heal someone, I feel their pain three times...I've healed different kind of sickness and I wouldn't be shock if I myself got those sickness now.

I would have voluntarily done this for free...not like this...I feel like a tool for these bastards to be rich.

"Can you just give me a break. I feel so tired." I managed to murmur with my dry throat.

"Five minutes." One of the guys said and I just sighed. That's all I'm getting, I guess.

I managed to get up and see myself in front of fhe mirror. I look like a mess...someone with a disease and I look so weak. I sighed and realized that this could be my life from now on  but at least, I know I wouldn't drag the others here with me.

I found out that all they knew is I died in the explosion. That gave me a relief since I don't want them searching for me. I just hope these two won't get to them and get Patrick, because for an unknown reason...they wanted him so bad. They say his powers is the ultimate one.

"Sit down again, you have to hurry up this one. It's just a kid." The guy said and soon enough a small kid walked inside. She was around 8 years old and she looked so innocent.

I sat on the edge of my bed and smiled at her. "Come here, don't be scared I won't hurt you." I said and she walked towards me. "What's your name?"

"Patricia." She said cutely and I smiled.

"Well, Patricia. I'm Y/N and I'm going to make you feel better, okay?" I said. She looked weak too, maybe some kind of sickness is making this kid suffer.

I continued to talk to her as I began to heal her. I was actually feeling like I was going to collapse, but I was relief as I see life finally vibrating in her eyes. She's getting better already. We were the only ones inside the room too.

"Are you okay?" she asked me sweetky and I pushed myself to smile.

"Y-yeah, don't worry. How about you?" I asked.

"Yes! I feel stronger now. They said that you can heal me and you really did! Thank you!" She said then hugged me. I hugged the girl back as I smile. "You know, you look so familiar...I like this one band, I forgot their name but I have seen you with them at times." She said innocently.

That actually made me remember things before all this. I smiled at the girl, deciding to brush these memories.

"Maybe I just looked like her." I said.

"No, I know it's you." She said that made me giggle.

"Looks like she's done. Come here, time to go, kid." The guy opened the door and saw the kid.

I let her go and she run actively to the door. "Thank you." She said then waved me a goodbye.

I waved back at her, if I could just talk to her for a little longer. The kid actually made me feel a little bit better.

"Just heal them, we didn't tell you to talk to them. You're wasting time." The guy said then slammed the door shut once again.

I sighed and chose to ignore him. I've really became their slave and tool in here and I chose not to fight back anymore...

{Sorry if this doesn't seem interesting to you, but I really enjoy writing it. Haha. Thanks for reading!}