Imagine #73: Biggest "What IF" ; Best "I'll Never Know" (One-Shot)

Imagine #73: You Are My Biggest "What IF" ; You Are My Best "I'll Never Know" (One-Shot)

{Ranking update: We're already at #579, it just keeps going up and its because of you guys! :* Love you all, so here's another imagine that will make you cry...(I'm really mean, aren't I?) Sorry for that, I've been loving sad stories recently so without further ado, let's get all these feels going!}

Y/N P.O.V.

After 7 months, Patrick's finally coming back from WinTour! IT's been months since I've seen him personally, I couldn't come with him since I'm working in Chicago too and we're really doing our best to, you know, earn for our big day – our wedding day! I really can't wait for that to happen, I and Patrick have been together for 4 years now and we can't just wait to complete our pacts.

I'm currently waiting at our shared apartment, already serving the food that he surely missed. I know he's going to arrive here any time now and I couldn't wait to be with him. Finally, the doorbell rang and I immediately went to the door and opened it.

"Patrick!!" I said excitedly as I hugged the guy tightly. I heard him chuckle, god I missed that! I pulled away and Patrick kissed me on the cheeks.

"I missed you so much, princess." He murmured so silently which made it more romantic for me...but somehow, I can see worry in his eyes.

Is that worry? Or maybe not, surely the jetlag is still into him and he's probably tired, I shouldn't be thinking too much.

"Come on, just eat the food I prepared then you can go on and rest for the day." I told him sweetly and he smiled at me.

We both went into the dining room and just ate till we couldn't anymore. Patrick was talking all the time too, saying all the things that have happened in the past 7 months of their tour. He said it was probably their best one too. I'm really proud of this guy, their band just keeps on going high even if they took several years of hiatus.

"I can't just wait to spend time with you now. Actually, I filed a leave at my office now so we can just take a full out vacation. Just you and me, Stump!" I said excitedly. Yeah, having a rock star boyfriend is really REALLY hard. In fact, we never really get to stay with each other for a long time and the doubt was always in there when we're not together, but at least I know Patrick's not that kind of guy and I swear I'm so loyal to him no matter what...that's why until now we're together.

"M-Me too, princess." He said, but come to think of it, he really is looking worried right now and there were times he averts his eyes to me.

"Is everything okay, angel?" I asked him, holding his hand.

"Y-yeah, of course!" he said, smiling while looking at me.

Patrick's not really the kind of guy that would keep secrets from me for a long time, maybe something just happened to him and the band...maybe he just needs time to relax and maybe he'll finally open up.

-------------------

*One Week Later*

Something is definitely not right with Patrick, he's always...off. He's not as enthusiastic as before, I always see worry and guilt on his face, he avoids me sometimes and it really drives me insane now. I tried talking to him at times too, but he wouldn't just give in. Sometimes I get too paranoid, maybe I did something to him that resulted him to be like this...Geez, I'm hopeless right now.

We're both still staying together at this apartment we rented and this week has been the weirdest week for the both of us...it just feels like we're still miles apart even if physically we're just next to each other.