Imagine #35: Fall Out Angel

{Sorry, no pun intended, no seriously, I just ran out of title ideas xD
Are you guys familiar with the book series Hush, Hush by Becca Flitzpatrick? I'll be using the concept of the book, but of course, I'll explain it and also, this is a story of my own.
Also, this mini fanfic will have a first person view but the character is still Y/N
So...enjoy!!}

*Y/N's P.O.V.

Have you ever felt so connected with a stranger, like there's just this thin line between you and him, but you don't even know his name? Well maybe you do know, because he is your best friend's boyfriend, and that made this more awkward. I'm feeling connected with my bestfriend's partner.

Patrick Stump, he was a senior high, a short, pale-skinned, dirty blonde guy. He's often seen as mysterious because he seems indifferent, no circle of friends, it's only him and that guy, Pete. I was shocked to know that my bestfriend is her girlfriend, I didn't even know where or when they met, but all I know is they are deeply in love with each other.

I sighed and tried to brush this feeling off of me because it is awkward as fuck.

"Hey, girl. You okay?" Elisa, my bestfriend, said. I smiled at her and gave her a small nod.

"Yeah. Just a little headache, come on." I lied to her.

We were about to go at this small gig in the bar where she said that  his boyfriend will be performing. She just dragged me in here so she could be with someone.

We both entered the bar and I was thankful that it's not the wild kind of bar. Just a few people drinking and nobody's acting like it's the last day of the world, I could stay here for a long time.

My best friend just pulled me to the mosh pit because Patrick's band is already performing and I must say, they sound amazing. I didn't even know that he could sing like that. I was just having fun with my bestfriend when I felt that Patrick's been looking at me. Oh by the way, this is the first time we ever saw each other personally.

The performance went on and I was really getting bothered by those looks, I feel like he wants to kill me or something.

"Hey, I'll just get some drinks, okay?" I whispered to my bestfriend and she just nodded.

I made my way to the counter, as far as I can from the stage, and just sat there for a while. I can't get his eyes off from my mind, I could totally see them, like see what he was even thinking through it. I gently shook my head and almost jumped when someone held my shoulder.

"Hey, I didn't know you like these kind of places." It was Brendon, my biology partner that has been kind and somewhat hitting on me in a very decent way.

"Hi, um, no. I was just here to accompany my bestfriend." I answered ans suddenly he looked worried, but quickly changed his expression.

"So, you're still more like a library person?" He joked and I just laughed.

Brendon was that kind of a heart throb guy, the guy is so hot, I'm telling you. That messed up hair? His cool get up, his energy and looks, it could definitely make you instantly love him. As for me  I wasn't after all that, I've just been liking this guy because he was protective and kind to me.

He sat next to me and ordered us some drinks. Honestly, I was thankful that he came because hr distracted me from my thoughts about my bestfriend's boyfriend.

And again, I'm going to repeat it...that's weird and awkward as fuck.

-------------

*Patrick's P.O.V.

"I'll bring her with me tonight." My girlfriend, Elisa, told me.

"It'll be okay, El." I assured her, but I know this will be hard on her.

"Out of all the people, why does it have to be my bestfriend?" She's already at the brink of crying again.

No, if you're thinking that I chose her friend over her, you're wrong. It wasn't that...it was just that I need to kill her bestfriend.

"I-I'm sorry, Elisa, but I-I had to do it. I need to be with you...I'm going insane, I can't even feel your touch, I'm immortal, and the curse...I can't do this anymore." I told her.

Elisa just nodded at me as she brush her eyes. I pulled her for a kiss, and I kissed her hard like always, wishing and wanting to feel something, but in vain. I can't physcially feel her...one of the perks of being a fallen angel.

Yeah, I'm a fallen angel. And archangel expelled from heaven from having human desires, well, Elisa was a fallen angel too and when she was expelled from heaven that's when I felt that I needed to follow her, the urge for humanly love have made me fall.

"I wished I just stayed like a fallen angel." Elisa said.

She wasn't a fallen angel anymore, she's already a human because she killed a mortal...a mortal that if was killed, her nephilim vassal will die.

A nephilim is the offspring of a fallen angel and a mortal and they are the guardians of hell. Each fallen angel has a nephilim vassal that they have to kill to gain a human body, but we have to kill a certain mortal first before we could hurt that nephilim.

Now, I found out that her bestfriend was the mortal that I had to kill...it was hard for us, but I need to do it. I couldn't take this anymore.

"J-just give me a week, I couldn't just attack her, I know her nephilim is already protecting her." I told her and she nodded.

"Just please...please, if you have done it...just don't mention it anymore. {Y/N}'s been so kind to me and she's like my sister now, I couldn't stand thinking that I'm a part of her death." She explained.

I pulled Elisa for a hug and nodded at her. I couldn't even imagine myself for doing this, but like what they said...you'll do everything for love.

{I'm really excited about this!!! Thanks for reading! Just ask me questions if you don't get some information here. Thanks guys! I hope you like this.:)}