Imagine #129: Plane-Crashed Hearts (Part 1)

{I've actually uploaded this story before as a separate fanfic, but I never really finished it, I just uploaded 3 or 4 chapters, so I'll just be putting this here again, hoping that I can finish it. So yeah, enjoy! This is just the prologue (ey, P! reference :D)}

*Y/N P.O.V.*

Why is this happening to me?

I have been asking myself that question for the last couple of months; it feels like everything around me suddenly said 'having fun with your life?!...Not anymore, fuck you!' Every information that I had been taking in recently are all down right depressing and serious, I know it was the time for me to give in...and I did. Today was supposed to be an escape plan...but then everything got fucked up again.

What did I do to deserve this?

"We have tried everything and we are very sorry. Please hold on to your dear ones...We're still doing our best to land this plane safe and sound." the pilots have said, but I knew that we're all going to be dead here.

Cries. Screams. Prayers and the engine malfunctioning can be heard. I was scared of course, but I don't know why I'm still somehow calm. The oxygen mask was on as my eyes move around the plane. I was happy not to see any children on the plane, it really saddens me if they were to go with this such tragedy. The passengers all seem like professionals and adults and some are within the same age as I am. It's really weird how I'm observing this kind of thing at a time like this.

"Hail Mary, full of grace..." the pilots have also prayed and now I'm sure I'll be heading off much earlier than I thought.

********************************

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

So, this is how it feels like that you know you're going to die.

The plane is going down faster than I can process. I don't want to go yet. I haven't talked to my parents for a long time and also to my best friends Pete, Andy and Joe. But not only that, I don't think any of us in this plane deserve to die in a crucial way. I want to stand up and say that 'everything is going to be okay', but I know it's not going to be okay...I'm scared too.

Almost everyone is crying...I'm at the brink of crying too. But then I saw a girl, she was calm and it's like she's welcoming death like an old friend. It was amazing and sad at the same time...I feel like I want to talk to her about it, maybe she needs someone now as I can see she's alone, maybe for a long time.

But then again, it's not the right time for that. Because we're going down...in a lot of earlier round.

{Thnaks you for reading guys! I hope you'll like this! Comment your thoughts below!}