Imagine #140: Dare Me Not (Part 2)

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I've got to be honest, that new girl is really attractive. Since I've seen her earlier this day, she already got my attention. She has this positive and kind vibe, but also at the same time, she looks so strong and prideful, it's honestly attracting, but of course, that doesn't mean that we'll let her just go to the top with all these. She's already a pain to us.

We're currently watching her perform live in the open mic performance and honestly, she's great. She sings passionately and the song suits her, she's like a punk princess singing. She was smirking and comfortably singing in there which the audience love and which we HATE.

"One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go ." she sang the last line and the audience clapped a lot louder than I expected. The new girl smiled and giggled cutely before saying thanks and walking back to our old friend, Meagan.

"Oh, honey trust me. THIS is how far YOU'LL go." I suddenly heard my girlfriend - Elaine, whispered beside me before storming out of the place. Of course, she'll be pissed, the new girl got more attention than her.

Sam and Pete just followed her and I guess I should too. We walked out of the ground and back to the college building with Elaine still pissed.

"Can you calm down? Meagan probably told her to stay out of our lane."  Pete said and Elaine just laughed at her.

"Then why would she do that? Did you see the look on her face? Her smile, she's provoking us, Pete. Yes, she might have known WHO we are, maybe she's thinking she's the chosen one to shake us." she said and again this is one of those time where I think my girlfriend is OVERACTING too much.

"Maybe it's just today, it's the first day of the semester, El. Don't worry, besides, we will never let a girl like her intimidate us." I told her with a smirk as I put my arms around her shoulder. "Chill out, you're wearing out your beauty." I teased her as we walk.

Elaine giggled and finally, she calmed down a bit. "You always know how to calm me down." she said. "But I'll head to my locker first, I'll just text you later, 'Trick." she said then kissed me on the cheeks before walking away.

"I'll go with you!" Sam, her best friend, said and they both walked away from us.

Pete and I continued to walk towards the library since that's like our lounge area in the college.

"You should really control that girlfriend of yours most of the time, Patrick." Pete said and I couldn't agree more with him.

"That's who she is now, Pete. Don't worry, I got her." I explained to him. I looked over to him and noticed that he was worriedly looking at me.

"And don't forget to control yourself too, sometimes her attitude totally corrupts you." he said almost silently and I've never seen him this serious for a long time.

I just gazed away, pretending that I didn't hear him, but somehow, he's right...

Back then I'm not like this, I'm the bullied one before...not the bully like right now. I never even knew I had this attitude in me, but it just started when I had enough of those bullies before. I had enough of being the victim, that I wanted to know the sensation of being THE bully...why was it so satisfying to others and here I am now, addicted to my ranking, addicted to the feeling that no one ever dared to bully me. I know somehow deep inside me, it's wrong, but I can't stop now, I've really just had enough of being bullied...most especially that last time I felt that feeling. It was just horrible that all I wanted was to feel what those horrible people are feeling.

I silently sighed as I sat down on the chair and put the book that I picked in front of the table. I really have to stop thinking about that now...it's all done and now I'm here.

I'll just have to continue this phase and there'll be no problem anymore.

-------------------------------

"Look.At.This!" I honestly jumped when all of a sudden, Elain appeared in front of me and throwing some papers on the table. She was whisper-shouting and her face looks so worried and angry at the same time.

I just took the papers and read them.

'Y/N Y/L, 20 years old, valedictorian in Grade School and High School. Have won a couple of singing competition..." I scanned the papers, it was Y/N's profile of achievements and it's quite impressive. She's a girl with almost perfect credentials.

"You know Elaine, I'm impressed with you. You can be a professional stalker." I sassily told her as I continued to scan the papers. It also has some pictures of Y/N and again, she has an attractive aura.

"Shut up, Stump. This is serious. Can you believe that the faculty is already talking about her? I walked in front of the faculty lounge earlier and their watching Y/N's performance there because apparently someone had recorded it and ALREADY posted it on our college Facebook page? Patrick, it's day ONE and she's already getting much attention." Elaine explained eagerly as she sits on the chair in front of me.

"Elaine is right and we really have to do something before this gets worse," Sam said, sitting beside Elaine and in front of Pete. Suddenly, Elaine changed her expression, she's now smirking at me and I swear I love and hate that smile at the same time because I now shit's about to go down when she's giving me that.

"We've devised a plan, so you guys can worry not. Since we saw her looking at Patrick earlier seemingly already attracted to him, we can use that to our advantage." Sam continued to explain.

"So, babe...Patrick Martin Stumph...I dare you to make that girl fall in love with you, distract her, confuse her, ruin her in any way you can by giving her a false hope." Elaine said with the fiendish smile she can muster and I knew I was right...shit's going down.

I seriously looked at her, and I can't believe I'm having this smirk on my face too. Elaine knew from the start that I'll say yes to this...it's finally the time to face the other end of this situation...I'm finally not the victim to this anymore.

"I accept your dare, babe...I swear, you'll love the end result to this." I said while smirking and Elaine was satisfied with my answer.

Again, I shouldn't be liking this, but it's just so good not to.

{Thanks for reading and the wonderful support to this already! It's an original story of mine and it really means a lot when you all like it! THANKS!}