Imagine #135: Height Doesn't Matter

You began to open your eyes as you feel the morning breeze enter your bedroom. You faced your right side, expecting to find your boyfriend - Patrick there, but in shock, he wasn't there anymore. 

"'Trick?" You asked sleepily, finally opening your eyes fully. It seems like your boyfriend woke up way earlier and is probably cooking breakfast for the both of you. You pushed yourself to stand up and hurried to the bathroom to do your daily routine before going out and searching for Patrick.

You finally spotted him inside the kitchen and the view you have seen there have just made your whole day. You smiled widely as you see Patrick on tiptoes while leaning forward by the kitchen sink, trying to reach for the pancake mix in the top most part of the cabinets there. He was really trying his best to reach it, just standing on the tip of his toes with his one hand reaching for it.

"Oh come on." he whispered to himself, giving up already, for he really can't reach the pancake mix. You finally chuckled and he looked behind, seeing you there. Patrick was cutely pouting too.

"Need help, Pattycakes?" you playfully asked while smirking and kind of teasing him. Well, you see you are way taller than your boyfriend. He's only 5'4 and a half feet and you're 5'9 ft.

"You're lucky I love you, Y/N. I could have replied with a sassy comeback, princess," Patrick said that made you giggle more. You walked towards him and he pulled you in for a hug and kiss, you always find him really cute too when he has to do a little tiptoe just to kiss you on the lips.

You easily reach for the pancake mix that he was struggling to get. You gave it to your boyfriend who's still cutely pouting.

"You're really cute, you know that?" you told him and he just chuckled.

"You're saying 'cute' because I'm short? You're really mean to me." he said playfully.

"No, silly. You really are cute, not only because you're short." you teased him more, but Patrick is really not bothered by his height, he's proud of it actually and he always says he'll never change it...well maybe except for situation like earlier.

"You're always fascinated with the view of me reaching for things in high places, huh?" he asked as he started to prepare the pancake. You just easily sat by the kitchen sink just next to him.

"Yes, that's why I always love it when you kiss me. Besides for your sweet and lovely kiss, I love the way you tiptoe a little too." you honestly told him which made him blush and chuckle.

"Well, I've come to love that too, princess." he said proudly at you while giving you a very wide and cute smile. You giggled and wiped some of the pancake mix on his nose.

"At least you're the short guy with the biggest heart." you said, putting a kiss on his nose.

"And that same heart belongs to you." he sweetly said and again, he never cease to make you blush and smile.

{Yey! Thanks for the request poohbroseph! I hope you all enjoy it!

Soooo, what's your height?! Hahaha, well, as for me, I'm only 5'3 ft, I'm even shorter than Patrick! But that's the average here in the Philippines, we're short people here...so at least I'm not that SHORT in here :D

Anyways, thanks again! Keep the requests coming guys! Stay stunning!!}