Mission Complete

JungKook took one last glance at her sleeping form and left.

3 weeks earlier...

The young hitman slid down the roof of his client and swiftly jumped the rest of the way to the floor. Without taking one last glance at the house behind him, he climbed the fence before him and jogged into the forest.

A beeping sound resonated from his jacket pocket. Instead of picking it up he just walked up to his motor bike hidden in the leaves; in fact, it was so well hidden any walkers by would think it was just a little den built by wandering children. He removed the insect ridden leaves, brushing off any remaining bugs afterwards. He put his helmet on, awaiting the second call.

Not long afterwards, the phone rang a second time. This time the boy plugged his phone into a compartment in his vehicle, following it up by pushing a button on his helmet.

"Is the mission done, Kook?"

"Yes, all clear. No suspects at all"

"You sure?"

"Undeniably"

"Good, go home and rest for the night."

"Yes, ma'am. Signing out."

"Goodnight, JungKook"

The boy, now identified as JungKook, took off on his bike, driving into the cold air and back home.

Little did he know, someone did witness the events.

And little did he know, that witness was you.

(F/N) (L/N).