T-Shirt

{shows monsta x coz I can, I just can't get over jooheons "ya'll already know who it is man, monsta, monsta" bit, yeh so on with the story}

(Y/N) POV [ooh someone's POV]

"I wonder, could he be...?"

Nah...it's probably nothing.

Jungkook took his black leather jacket and put it on the stairs railing for later. His White tshirt looked hot on him, wait what am I saying. Chill (Y/N).

He then walked upstairs and I followed, while looking around his house. It was mainly a white coloured house, but had a few pastel colours like blue or greens here and there. It seemed...home-y, if you could describe it like that, but something felt off. I saw a picture of a small child laughing while holding onto a hand of, what I assumed, to be the camera holder.

I stopped and looked at it, "Jungkook? Is this you?"

He stopped to look at me, then the photograph. "Oh, yeah, that's me" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Whose hand is that?" I asked, curiosity taking over me. "That's my mums hand, I remember it so well..." He lightly laughed as he thought of the memory. "...I was giggling because I stole a cookie from my mother and I was so excitedly scared, I ran into the kitchen and hid. Well I did the best a 6 year old could do. She then tried to sneak a picture of me eating it, but I already ate it all, so in the end she just grabbed my hand, and took a picture. Then after she tickled me!" He chucked, he looked so happy as he described the story, he looks so handsome right now. I didn't realise I was staring.

I smiled, still looking at him.

"Didn't know I'd learn so much about a guy I bumped into, but look where I am now. It's funny, don't you think, Kookie?"

His eyes widened and I only let out a huff and looked down. "It's just a nickname, if you don't like it. I won't call you it." "No, it's fine, I guess I have to find a nickname for you, I'll find it in time."

"Ah the joy of nicknames..." We both laughed and he continued upstairs.

"So...this is my room."

"Wow, it's so big." I realised what I just said, "hah, that's what she said" I said under my breath. I guess Kookie heard because he chuckled, yet again. "Force of habit." I stated as I sat down on his bed, but it wobbled. I laid down on it and jiggled around. "OMO! ITS A WATER-BED!?!"

"Yeah."

I jumped of it and walked a couple of metres away from it. 3. 2. "What are you doing?" 1. I ran towards the bed and jumped on it. Face first. It didn't hurt that much, it was so fun. I felt like I was on water. It's so nice, I could sleep on this.

"You having fun there?"

"Of course! It's a-"

Bleep

The noise resonated from Jungkook's computer which was in the corner of the room and the screen was facing the other way. Jungkook scrambled to the computer before I could see what it was.

"Er...em...I really got to go, um, could you pick out a t-shirt? Then I'll take you home or somewhere you want to go, since we skived, is that okay?"