Curly Hair?

She woke with a start, clutching her chest while her heart felt as if it was pounding out of her chest.

Both of the puzzled boy's eyes widened a fraction, while the ginger haired boy jumped, frankly, out of his skin.

This left a small smirk on Jungkooks lips which slowly dissipated when his eyes fell onto the startled girls bright orbs.
They were-

Glimmering? No. Glowing.

Jungkook blinked and the glow was gone, he peered at the only ginger in Korea. He seemed too distracted by a distant image behind Jungkook to notice her eyes. What is he-"What happened?" (Y/N) spoke up before Jungkook could turn around, "You collapsed...are you okay?" Jungkook looked at her, confusion filling those mesmerising (e/c) eyes.

"Y-yeah, I think so. My head hurts a bit."

She placed her hands on the ground and pushed herself off the ground. Jungkook and Sanha's arms stretched out, but Sanha's eyes were still averted to another place. Almost as if he was trying to figure out an image of a person. Sadness? There was sadness in his eyes.

Once Jungkook was sure (y/n) was okay, he turned his head around to see a girl with thick dark brown curly hair, but not just curly hair, hair that had tight curls, signifying that if you straightened them, they would probably reach your knees.

He couldn't see very well, but it seemed she was talking with a older guy, quite tall with pink hair. He was joking around with her, flailing his arms everywhere while she was laughing.

"You okay, Sanha, you know that girl?"

(Y/n) asked, before I could interject, I suppose she already caught on to Sanha's strange behaviour. Suddenly, it sunk in that we had only just met Sanha a couple of minutes ago and so far it's been going GREAT. That was sarcasm if you didn't get it already.
[a/n: sarcastic Jungkook is my fav]

"Yeah I know her..."

I spotted a slight shift in his eyes and a small tear leave his eye. He turned before (y/n) could see, "L-let's go..." I didn't want Sanha to feel more pain than he alread-

"Sanha? Sanha! Fancy seeing you here." The girl smiled, showing her pearl white teeth. "Oh, H-hi,"
"Niamh, btw." She waved at (y/n) and I. I smiled and noticed the other guy slowly approach us, "Oh this is Jin...My boyfriend!" The girl grinned and signalled to Jin in a very showy way. It seemed as if the word 'boyfriend' was said with nervousness and excitement. New couple?

"You don't know how long she has waited to say that to someone." Niamh hit him playfully on his arm and he placed his arm around her. Definitely a new couple! I chuckled as Sanha pulled the arm of my hoodie, signaling our exit.

(Y/N) got the idea too, she looked at her phone. "Shit! It's 13:00. I promised my mum we would be home by 12:45! I'm sorry I have to steal these two...Nice meeting you, Niamh, Jin."

Impressive acting (y/n). She saves the day, yet again...

"You too, (y/n) and Jungkook. Nice seeing you again, Sanha." Sanha nodded, keeping his head down, trying his best not to look at they happy couple. Niamh waved as Jin bopped her on the nose, she made a face and then stuck her tongue out at him. I wish (y/n) and I were like that.

Once we were a few blocks away and walking in a comfortable silence than none of us seemed to want to break, the same beep rang from my pocket, shit.

"Come home, the door is broken."
This means: 
'This is an urgent mission, come quickly.'

"Hey (y/n) I'm sorry, but I got to go..."

"W-why?"

"I just, I have to go...Sanha keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't collapse again."

I pulled her to the side, "I'll see you soon..." Before I knew it, she kissed me. Not me kissing her, but her kissing me. I was shocked, my eyes were wider than the moon,[moonbin] but then I gradually eased into the kiss and gently placed my hands on her hips. She was close, I felt sparks tingle all over my body. Sanha whistles which sadly, made her pull away, ffs Sanha, "go on..." she hurried. "O-oh, yeah...um, see ya!"

I hopped on my bike, smiling.
I- well- She kissed me!

WE KISSED.

I picked up my phone and dialled Mrs Choi.

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"I don't think you'll like this mission, but look you're the only one capable."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HI AUTHOR NIM UPDATED O_O OMo!

This chapter is a shoutout to my friend SinBinJinBin ! She is awesome and my proof reader! She is also the inspiration for the new character in this chapter. FOLLOW HER!

Any questions write below in the comments, ask me what you would expect to see in the next chapter and I may be able to add if it's not to drastic to the storyline...

VOTE
COMMENT
AND ENJOY LIVING

tell me: WHATS YOUR WIN FOR THE WEEK (WFTW)