Rule no. 1 is always "never look back"

"What!? I can't-it's not- we don't do that. It's against- It's not right.

...

"Yes, but-"

...

"n-no, I won't..."

" I know... You know doing this mission will go against everything I...everything the team stands for."

"We know the risks Jungkook, but the team knows it is crucial"

"Crucial enough to bring-"

"Yes, it's the only lead we have."

"...Does Taehyung know?"

"We were hoping you could deliver the news... ... Jungkook?"

I hung up. Fuck them, Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

FUCK YOU!

I cried.

I admit it, I balled and there's no one to say it's alright because i have to- SORRY LINE DISCONECTED

--------

"What?"

He paced and paced and paced. Then stopped. And looked at me

"WHAT?"

I looked down and grimaced. Tae's face fell, his face twisted into some sort of mixture of emotions along the lines of anger, hurt and disappointment. God this is hard. I'm so sorry Tae, I had no choice...

"I'm sorry, it was this or-"

"H-how...HOW COULD YOU! YOU KNOW- YOU KNOW WHAT...Weren't, aren't we passed-

-I just thought-"

Then he left, just turned on his heel and left

Then he left, just turned on his heel and left. I was going to say something, but decided against it. A loud ring resonated in my pocket, my phone in my pocket. I unlocked it and checked my messages.

Tae: Leave me.

Jungkook is typing...

Tae: I said leave me, don't talk to me!

Tae: I thought you were my friend x

Jungkook: I'm so sorry.

I turned off my phone. A cough made itself known behind me and revealed Yoongi, Kelvin and Tzuyu, they're eyes seemed distant, Tzuyu was the only one to look me in the eye. She nodded and was the first one to leave, then Kelvin. Then...Yoongi stopped, looked at me dead in the eye with a blank expression and slapped me round the face. My cheek burned, but my face stayed sturn; I deserved that, I'm so sorry.