Hot Chocolate

-Bold is English or Important info-
-Korean is normal-

Jungkook entered the school building,  too tired to think about the work he was about to do.

Why did I have to take a job on a Sunday?

A buzz sounded from his jacket pocket and he reached inside to see a text from his boss.

Ma'am: Head home. Study later.

That was the code. Meaning "New mission. Do you accept?"

Jungkook: Will do.
Meaning "I accept"

Ma'am: Talk to you in two hours or so.

Jungkook: Talk to you then.

That meant exactly what it was supposed to mean.

He turned around, heading for the exit. But before reaching the exit, a girl, who was pelting it down the hall (at full speed might I add), knocked into him. This caused her to bounce back and fall to the ground along with the drink she was carrying.

"Shit." The girl cursed under her breath, looking her hot chocolate stained blouse. "Great."

Jungkook gathered she was speaking English, she did look foreign with her defined features, (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. She was quite pretty.

"Um...oh my gawd sorry, human."

"Huh? Oh haha, it's okay I'll just go wash it and yes indeed I am a human," She spoke fluently while she pulled her shirt away from her skin in attempt to not burn herself any further.

"Oh! You speak Korean" Jungkook laughed. "I'm really sorry about this, let me buy you a new shirt or something."

"You don't have to do that, it's not really an expens-"

"Yes yes, I insist-eu."

"Oh, haha okay. If you insist." The girl smiled while the young assassin dragged her out of the school gates by the hand to go to a near-by shop.

Her eyes widened and she pulled on his hand, stopping him in his tracks. "Huh?"

"Wait, I didn't mean now, I meant later and besides we can't leave school. What if we were to get caught ditching?!

"We won't, don't worry. Come on. I owe you this much." He smiled, which caused her to smile back. They stood there for a second smiling at each other until Jungkook snapped out of it. He continued walking, still holding her hand.

"Wait, how can I go with a stranger. I don't even know your name!"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." [Bond, James Bond]

"Je-on. Jung-kook," she mumbled as he continued towards the shop.

She liked his name on her lips, it was a beautiful name. She glanced at the boy, Jungkook, wishing she knew more about him. She wanted-no- needed to know more about him. She was so caught up in her thoughts she hadn't noticed they had stopped.

"Girl? You okay?"

"Huh, oh yeah. Oh and call me (Y/N) because that's my name." She gestured to herself and chuckled, he fought the urge to chuckle along. Failing miserably. "(Y/N)" Jungkook spoke up, liking her name on his lips.
[somethings going on here, tell me you and Jungkook's ship name]

"So...we're here, what do you want?"

"But this is a house?"

"Yes."

"Weren't we going to a shop?"

"It's a shop to you now, I don't have any money on me so you can take one of my shirts instead. With the way you dress, you are probably more suited to the tomboy style."

"I don't know if that's offensive because you prejudged me based on what I wear but I'm just going take it as a compliment."

"Good, tomboys first" Jungkook opened the door for me, "don't worry, my parents aren't home."

She wiggled her eyebrows in a joking manner..."Oooh, you're that kind of guy."

His eyes widened "No! I swear I'm not that-"

"Calm down! I'm just messing with you." She laughs.

I like her laugh, it sounds like birds in the morning. Well not the annoying ones, but...oh you know what I mean. - Jungkook thought, struggling to find the right words to describe (y/n) without sounding cheesy.

This guy, he's so kind and cute, but he seems familiar - (Y/N) thought.

"I wonder, could he be...? She muttered to herself.

____
Don't forget to Vote.
Comments are also appreciated, constructive criticism is too.

~ SOOO AUTHOR-NIM UPDATED WHOOP WHOOP! YEAH! Cause I'm ill 😂... You might get another this week idk, I was busy last week so I got behind on everything urgh. HAVE A NICE DAY (why am I shouting).

Oh I was watching "Hitman: Agent 47" and OMO its sooooo good, I love it! YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.

Okay I'll shut up now. Byeeee~