Wh-what was that?

"Kookie...took you long enough,"

"I know I was exfoliating"

What the actual f*ck, Jungkook.

"Same."

"Which do you use? Maybelline or Evian?"

"You do realise that Maybelline is a hair product thingy, and Evian is a water producer person thingy that makes water and all that, right?"

"Well when you put it like that, I do sound really stupid."

I chucked at his sarcastic response. It was silent for a moment, both of us not knowing what to say, I wouldn't say it was awkward, but...

It was freaking awkward as fudge, okay. Like I am here swinging my arms and you are standing there looking all fine. What am I supposed to say? Say something dipsh-

"Helmet Girl..."

"Huh? Y-yeah?" Why did I stutter? Oh my god, I'm a mess! If I keep stuttering I will fail any oral exams in school and then future interviews and then will amount to nothing and become a hobo. Urgh, struggles.

"You're staring."

"Oh!"

I mentally scolded myself for my idiotic behaviour, like he might think I likes him. (You do like him you dipshït! Shut up truthful self like no one asked you! Bïtch! F*ck you too!)

Jungkook's POV

I was watching her as her eyes darted around anywhere but me. She looked like she was battling with herself or something.

To be honest, it was really funny. I couldn't help, but chuckle. She looked up, almost as if I woke her up.

"You okay there, daisy day dreams?"

"Oh, sorry..." She sheepishly grinned, [Que. Jackson] cute.

"You ready to go, Helmet Girl?"

"More than ready, Oreo!" She replied holding up her helmet.

"Oreo?"

"You know what an Oreo is right?"

"Yeah, but I've never tried them..."

"What?!! Go to [shop near you] right now!" She pointed towards the shop as she shoved the red helmet on her head.

"But why?" I said placing the other red helmet on my own head.

"So we can get you some Oreos, now full speed ahead!"

I chuckled at her Childishness, this pabo, aish. She will be the death of me.

__

As soon as we got off the bike and our helmets were under our arms, (y/n) dragged me towards the shop.

"What flavour do you want?"

"Whatever flavour you like I guess..."