Base

OMO! If you haven't seen the first movie, watch it. I'm so excited for the second~^^^

Jungkook's POV
The sound of static was everywhere in the room, papers where everywhere, even one table was flipped over.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Language Jungkook! This happened because you didn't turn up. The man you were supposed to kill was targeting our base. But I hope you enjoyed your leisurely bike ride with Miss (hair colour)." Ma'am Choi updated in a sarcastic tone.

"Look okay, I'm sorry. Was anything of value taken?" Jungkook replied, ignoring the fact that they were spying on him without permission.
It comes with the job, I guess.

"No, luckily nothing was taken, but boring papers. The vault is sealed." Jungkook's second boss, Captain Min (also known as Min Yoongi), answered.

"Good...So-"

"Actually the footage that you sent me last night is gone and, there was a problem with it..."

"What type of problem..."

"I think there was a witness..."

Jungkook's eyes widened...what?! But I check I couldn't see anyone."

"I know, only the computer could detect a face, we were running facial recognition when we got attacked...all we could salvage was this bad quality picture."

Woozi, our tech guy told me, handing me the picture.

In the pic it was the fence I climb ed over to get to the forest.

"I don't see anything..."

"Here."
He pointed in the corner where a small light of, what it looked like, a phone was captured.

"This was taken around the same time you completed your mission..."

"You sure this is not just a trick of the light?"

"100% definite."

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"I guess we will have to run this through facial recognition again. How long will that take?"

Ma'am Choi asked which made me jump, I forgot she was here because she was so quiet.

"1 month, 2 weeks at best since this will need thorough examination..."

"Okay..." I started.

on another subject, do you need any help?" I enquired, gesturing to the mess around us.

Ma'am Choi pinched in between her nose and sighed.

"No...it's okay, Jungkook. We can handle it, you've had enough work this week already...Go home."

I nodded, "고맙습니다 Ma'am...I will see you tomorrow."

I walked away from the base, heading for the park where (y/n) was. But before I left I saw Tzuyu struggling with her papers, about to almost drop it.

I walked over and just as she's about to drop it, I catch the papers for her.

"You really should carry them one by one, Tzuyu."

She smiles, "thanks Jungkook." She says as I help her put the papers down.

"So, I hear you were hanging out with a girl, I feel so betrayed..." She dramatically puts her hand to her head.

I nudge her, "hey. I'm allowed to hang out with girls, pabo."

"I know, I know. So, what's her name~"

"(Y-Y/n)"

"Omg that names amazing, when can I meet her? When are you going to ask her out? Or are you already dating?"

"What?! N-no, we are not dating."

"But you like her..."

"..."

"Knew it!"

"Your going to play at that game, huh! How are you and Taehyung then?"

She blushes immediately, but then saddens. "Still friends..."

"Hey guys, what you doing?"

"Oh hey Taehyung..." Tzuyu immediately perks up.

"Oh, look at the time, I got to go."

"Good luck with (y/n)." Tzuyu shouts.

"Who's (Y/N)?"

"A girl Jungkook likes..."

"Oh..."

I then shut the base door.

Don't worry Helmet Girl, I'll talk to you soon. I walk toward the my motorbike as I take my phone out of my pocket.

It's been an hour...

Jungkook-
Hey, Helmet Girl.

(y/n):
Oh Heyy! Kookie!

Jungkook:
Where are you?

(Y/n):
Still at the park, why?

Jungkook:
Want to go on a motorbike ride?

(Y/n):
Sure, but to where?

Jungkook:
Anywhere, you say left or right and I'll go that way...

(Y/n):
I'll see you soon, Kookie...

Jungkook:
Can't wait.

~

I updated. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in agessss. I feel like a bad person I'm sorry, author-nim will try not to do that in the future.

Note I'm a very unorganised human being. *slaps self* get it together Elle!

Comment
Vote
Share.

Thank YOU! Danka! 감삼이다  ~ hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be all cute and shizzz

Elle out.