Chapter 3: 5 year later

5 years later

Misty's POV

Ok if you had to make a choice of being a slave of Hades or going to the normal dangerous life of a demigod where your older brother will tell you who to date.I advice to the normal dangerous demigod part cause being a slave maiden for Hades is horrible.

First off most of the other maidens are ghosts.The only living maidens is me,my little(older) sister Amber,and my friend Salma.She's a daughter of Demeter and she hasn't seen the day of light ever.

"Misty,why did you choose me over the others?....I died and you had a whole life in front of you"Amber said while we were in my room.She was lying down while I was sitting up looking straight at the mirror looking at my own reflection.

"I don't know.I don't know what was going on in my 14 year old mind.But I'm happy I did choose staying here since I met my little sister who is now older than me and get an amazing boyfriend"I said looking at her.

Before you ask any questions,yes I have a boyfriend but it isn't Nico.I met a guy down here named Alexander and yes he's alive.

Alex is the son of Persephone. And before you ask,again,yes Persephone has a son.

Alex,like the rest that work here,has never seen daylight at all.He's really sweet and charming but I don't know if I'll spend the rest of my life with him.

Alex has blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes.Salma has medium length hair with green and purple highlights and big brown eyes.

"Misty.I'm sorry to ask but,do you really love Alex?"Amber said sitting up.

I looked at my reflection again and thought.

Do I really love Alex?Or do I still love Nico?I thought.I've been asking myself those questions ever since I dated Alex 3 years ago.

"I-I don't know"I said truthfully looking down.

"Big sis,listen to your heart.Who do you love the most?The son of Persephone or the son of Hades?"Amber said putting a hand on my shoulder.I flinched since that's where I have a huge bruise from my 'Lord'.

Amber pulled her hand back quickly and apologized.

"It's ok Amber.You don't need to apologize.I'm fine it's just a little bruise"I reassured her.

"Ok....Misty when can I dye my hair?"Amber asked a little hope in her voice.

"Never"

"Why?You dyed your hair only a week after you started working for Hades"she whined.

I chuckled and replied"That's cause I didn't want Nico to recognize me but apparently dyeing my hair isn't enough for Hades.Even though your older than me now I'm still older.I was born before you"

"Awww....ok"Amber said."Oh my gods I barely remembered something"

"What?"I asked Amber looking at her.

"The prince's birthday is next week and he's coming today.You can see him again today when Hades or the guards are not looking"Amber said squealing talking about Nico.

"......Don't you think I've tried that,Amber"I told her.

"Right"she said sadly.She looked around the room until her eyes landed on my bracelet that turns into my sword.

"Can I borrow that?"Amber said pointing towards my bracelet.

"Sure"I asked unsure taking it off and handing it to her.

"Thank you"she said sprinting off out of my room.

"Amber!!"I screamed running after her."Give it back!"

"Never!"she said running downstairs.I was about to go downstairs but when I turned the corner that leads to the stairs I ran into something.Or better yet someone.

When I bumped into the person they quickly caught me before I fell.

"Whoa whoa Daisy"I heard a male's voice say.

I recognized the voice immediately.It was the one person that I've been with for the last 3 years now.Alex.

"Alex"I sighed as he stood me up straight.

Oh did I mention that I changed my name on my first week of being down here.Amber,Hades, Persephone,and Demeter know my real name while everyone else knows me as Daisy Hoodwink.

Yup you heard me right.I'm no longer Misty River Jackson.I'm Daisy Hoodwink.An average girl with unknown parents and blue,green,and purple hair that went all the way to my knees.I still had the same sea-green eyes though.

"What's the rush,Daisy?What did Amber steal this time?"Alex asked looking into my sea-green eyes with his dazzling blue ones.His hands were still wrapped around me and I knew that I couldn't get out even if I wanted to.

"Nothing.I just let her borrow something but I wanted to see what she's gonna do with it"I said.

"You sure?"Alex asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah"I said kissing him quickly on the lips."I have to go.Hades might need me since his son is coming today"

"Oh right.'The prince's' birthday is next week.Well good luck you'll need it"Alex said kissing me and walking away towards his room.

I bit my lip and prayed to any god to help me but I doubt they would listen.I'm in the Underworld and they think I 'died'.

-Brooke's POV-

"Let me just check again"Nico said to me and my siblings.

"Nico you've checked everywhere in the underworld for the past 5 years.Don't you think she chose rebirth.Just give it up!My sister has been dead for 5 YEARS already"MJ said emphasizing on the words '5 years'.

"MJ,even though I saw Misty die in my arms I still believe she's alive.I don't know but I just could feel it"I said to MJ.

"Brooke,Misty's dead.Ok?Just give it up you guys have been on this for years.Just stop.Please"MJ said with pleading eyes."Percy back me up here"

Percy looked between me and MJ and spoke"I'm sorry MJ but I have to go with Brooke.I want to see her again.Alive or Dead.It doesn't matter"Percy said walking up to me.

"Yeah.I'll go with them.Sorry MJ"Dylan said walking up to me."I also feel like Misty's still alive"

"Thomas,who do you agree with?"MJ said turning towards our half-brother.

"I'm sorry guys but I'll go with MJ on this"he said.

"Thank you.Guys just give it up or you'll only hurt yourselves"MJ said with sadness in her eyes."I know it's hard losing another sibling but you guys have to stop it now"

I ignored her and dragged Nico out of the Poseidon cabin.

"Nico I want you to find Misty.I know she's alive.I could feel it"I said walking towards the arena.

"Ok.But I'll need help"he said.

"Ok.Wait didn't your dad let you have a party down in the underworld if you wanted to?"I asked facing him.

"Oh yeah.I'll just tell my dad that I want it and during the party we can search for Misty"he said."If only his top maiden agrees.Ugh I really hate her even though I never met her"

"Really?Why?"I asked.

"I don't know.Sometimes when my dad has to decide on something he has to ask her.I feel like he thinks of her as his own daughter"he said.

"Awww is someone jealous"I teased.

"No.I'm the Ghost King.I don't get jealous"

"Yeah right.Just like when you said that you don't fall in love either"I said.

Nico didn't respond so when I turned to face him I saw that he was blushing.

"Yup.I win"I said popping the 'p'."Well I gotta go and see what Will is doing.Bye Nico"I said running off.