Chapter 5: Again

Neveah's POV

"Please Daisy.You gotta at least know Misty"I said following the main maiden to the dungeons where my dad told her to clean.

"I'm sorry your highness.I haven't seen this Misty girl and I've been here for a long time"Daisy said turning around facing me.

Her sea-green eyes showed a lot of sadness and hurt.I feel bad for the girl.My father abuses her when she disrespects me or my half-brothers or even him.Sometimes he does it for no reason.Just for fun.

I sighed and said"Daisy remember when I told you to call me...."

"Neveah.Yeah I remember but you know your father"Daisy said turning back around and starting to walk away.

I walked after her but stopped.I sensed a presence nearby and when I turned around I saw no one and instantly knew who it was.

Nico.

I rolled my eyes and walked after Daisy again with my long black and grey Greek dress sometimes tripping me.Yes I'm a goddess but I'm a minor goddess since my parents are Hades and Athena.So far from the day Misty died until now, I became good friends with the spirits and living in the Underworld.

Percy and Annabeth are married, Jason and Piper are engaged, and Frank and Hazel...well they're still going out.Will and Brooke are gonna get married once Will proposes which will probably be today.

Oh shoot I almost forgot about that.

"Oh shoot.I'm sorry Daisy but I gotta go help out a friend"I said.

"It's ok Neveah.I have to go clean the dungeons anyway"Daisy said putting on a fake smile.

I smiled at her and said"Take care Daisy.Remember.If my step-brother breaks your heart tell me and I'll break his"I said the last part with a serious face.

Daisy rolled her eyes and chuckled which also caused me to laugh with her.

"Bye Daisy"I said walking up to the nearest corner.

"Bye your hi......I mean Neveah"

With that said I shadow-traveled out of the underworld and to Camp Half-Blood.

"Hey Neveah"I heard someone say once I exited out of the Hades cabin.

I turned around and saw my best friend Leo.

"Hey Leo.What's up?"I said.

"Olympus"he said pointing up.I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little at his st****ty.

"Real funny Valdez.But seriously.What's up?"I said putting one of my hands on my hip.

"Thank you.I try"Leo said"Anyways have you seen Nico?"

"He's probably in the underworld still searching for his lover,Misty.Why?"I asked.

"He was suppose to help me prank the Stolls with Brooke and Dylan"

"Oh.Well he's probably not gonna come,but can I help?"I asked smiling.

"Yeah sure.We can use a daughter of Athena and Hades"Leo said.

"Awesome let's go"I said pulling Leo towards the Poseidon cabin.

-Misty's/Daisy's POV-

Come on Misty.Forget about Nico.You've done it for years now.You have a boyfriend already.Don't let those feelings for the Ghost Prince come back.I wonder why they call him Ghost King though.I'd rather call him Ghost Prince.Wait.I call him Ghost Prince in my diary and Brooke probably has read it by now.I thought face-palming myself as I was cleaning a dungeon.